Unexpected Chance (Greyson Chance)

Unexpected Chance

--------------------

This is the day I've been waiting for. Today is August Fourteen and it's my birthday.

I really expecting that my mom will give me a guitar because I really love to play instruments but i don't know how and I don't have any.

By the way I'm Emma Smith and I'm now turning Eleven.

---------------

Mom: Baby wake up!

My mom wakes me up and when I open my eyes I saw my mom smiling and holding a black guitar.

Mom: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!

Mom greeted me and kissed my forehead.

Me: Aww thank you mom I love you so much!

Mom: Oh, It's ok baby, you should take a shower now because we are going to the park.

I stood up and took a shower. I always wanted to have a simple birthday just my family and my best friends Rose and Amy; we're bestfriends since birth . Our parents are really close. And now we're going to our favorite park.

I walked downstairs and saw my mom and dad preparing.

Dad: HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANNAH!

Look what I have for you.

Dad used to call me Hannah because my full name is Hannah Emma Smith; yeah I know it's eew.

He handed me a box.

I think its shoes because I really love shoes like Converse.

Me: Dad thanks! Can I open it now?

Dad: Of course Hannah.

I hope you'll like it.

I unwrapped the box and I'm totally happy because it's a Black Chuck Taylor.

Me: Thank you again Dad!

I hugged him and he hugged me back.

Mom: OK. Let's go now .They're waiting for us.

We got inside. of the car and Dad drove us to the park.

I'm startled when I saw that no one's there because this park is really famous and always full of people.

Me: Mom, Dad, why there's no one here?

They not answered my question.