Part 2

As I desperately run into my class today I tied my hair to ponytail in hurry. I'm late, this was the first time I'm late. I never ever late before, hell, not even a minute, i always came 15 minutes before the class start. But today, I'm so late.

This was because my journal, last night I sneak around and back to the place where I saw Harry, and search for the journal. But I got nothing, I can't find it anywhere, i even looked in the bush and asked people passed by if they ever saw it, but they just shrugged and maybe think I was some desperate chic that looking for paper nudes, but really Its my journal! Which is so important.

So I went back home and crying, stayed up late night thinking about where the hell is my journal?

But now, I regret it, because I look more horrible than i already are now.

When I opened the class door I didn't realize that I push the door way too hard.

BAM!

"WHAT THE HECK!" I heard Mr. Steve yelling at me, and now everyone in class are looking at me with surprise. All eyes literally on me. Damn! Mr. Steve is enough.

There's a silence for a moment then I looked at Mr. Steve carefully.

"I'm Sorry Mr. Steve. I didn't meant to op-"

"Get out." He said firmly.

"But I'm late because I-"

"You're not just late, you opened the door way too hard and it cause maybe damage it in. You get detention and now get out from my class."

"Please Mr. Steve, I'm sorry"

"I said get out or I may forcefully push you out of this class if you want, Ms."

I slowly close the door and looking at my shoes, I stood up front of the door and took a deep breath.

Today can't get any worse.

I walk into the room where I usually gather with my extracurricular friends, The room is empty, of course because everyone is in their class. I sit and think about what happened this morning. I woke up late, tired and confused, my eyes are feel so heavy and swollen because I didn't sleep well, I took a shower and almost fell down, i didn't even had a breakfast, and now I'm starving. I didn't comb my hair, i didn't put lipgloss on. Oh my god, i'm a mess today.

I think i can just go home now, my mom will be fine since she's working until 6 so that she won't find out if i skip school. Just for today. I'm really tired and i need a rest. I slowly close my eyes and I finally drift off to sleep...

"Hey, wake up!!"

I felt somebody shaking my body softly.

"Hey Lisa, wake up!!"

Wait, don't wake me up, I'm still sleepy. Why can't anyone let me just sleep just for a minute?

"Lisa wake up or i'll kiss you"

A kiss? Yes, i need kiss like right now. I wouldn't mind.

"Fine, if you insist. I'll kiss you"

Yes baby come to me, I need a time to relax my mind, and maybe a kiss can help. Just a little kiss and i'll be happy. And I.. WHOAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

BAM! That's it, my face hit the floor, I jolt up waking up and panicked, i stand up and my head hit the chair.

It's just a fucking dream.

"Aww shit" i rubbed my head and moaned.

"You're so adorable" Said someone. "You really make the duck face, who's you've been dreaming to kiss?"