In my world:A Roc Royal Story

eva pov

eva-*i was in a crowd of screaming fans.they were cheering on our basketball team.my friend terry dragged me here.her boyfriend plays for the team and i dont know who he is.i was too busy looking at an article i had to read for journalism club.we had to read the article and write how we felt about it or whatever.in mid sentence the paper was taken from my hands.*hey!

terry-pay attention to the game.*i rolled my eyes.actually i love basketball and i know the score i was just reading too.i felt her tap me eagarly.*

eva-what?

terry-thats my boo.roc royal.*she was pointing on the court but i couldnt see him because i was so short and the person in front of me was tall.*

eva-i cant see him.can i get my stuff back?

terry-why?your at a game.

eva-i know but you know jordan wont care.*she rolled her eyes but kept my papers.at the end of the game our team won so i cheered and at the victory like everyone else.*

terry-come on.*she grabbed my hand and we ran to the boys locker room.we walked inside and i looked at the other guys and they were gorgeous.they all had some type of 6 pack and they were tall.i was in heaven.i looked at one and he was the sexiest out of all of them.he had a nice ass body.he was just sexy.out of nowhere i saw terry kiss him.damn she would get the sexiest one.she pulled back and i walked over to them.*great game baby.

****-thank you bae.*he pecked her lips and i tapped her shoulder.*

terry-baby this is eva.eva this is my boyfriend roc royal.*i smiled at him.*

eva-i heard a lot about you.um terry can i have my papers back?*she gave them to me and i smiled.i started walking to the door.*o nice game boys.*they all cheered and i walked to the journal room.i started writing my report for the article.when i was finally done i sent it to jordan and i walked out the school.i opened the door and i hit someone.i walked to them and it was roc.*roc im so sorry.

roc royal-its fine.what are you doing here so late?

eva-i was writing my article.*he nodded and i smiled.*see you later.

roc royal-see you later.*i walked past him.*

eva-o sorry again.i owe you.

roc royal-its ok.im used to getting hurt.*i nodded and got in my white bmw.i had to drive across town to my house.i parked my car and walked inside.i did my homework and then i changed into my pjs.i walked downstairs and ate dinner.by the way im rich so we have a butler and a maid.i only live with my dad because my mom died years ago.i saw my dad walk downstairs,grab his brown suitcase and walk back upstairs.he never sits and talks to me so i got used to it.i got up and i got in bed.i watched a little tv and then i went to sleep.*

sorry i deleted the last one by accident so this one is probably shorter than the original.