after the accident

eva pov

eva-*i opened my eyes and i saw roc royal.i couldnt hold back the smile from my face.he looked at me relieved.*hi.

roc royal-hey.are you ok?*i shrugged and i sat up.he made me slow down and i looked around.i was on the pavement.the ambulance came and carried me in the back.roc came on with me and he held my hand.the doctor checked me out and i was perfectly fine except for some bruises.he left me and roc alone.i looked at him and he stared in my eyes.*what the fuck?

eva-look im not in the mood for your shit ok.

roc royal-why did you try to kill yourself?

eva-it wasnt intentional.i was crying and driving at the same time and i got hit.*he got up and hugged me.i didnt want to cry anymore but feeling his embrace made the feelings come back and i cried again.*this is al my fault.

roc royal-no.this is my fault.i shoulve never came on to you but i did.*he stared in my eyes.*its not your fault its all mine.*i shook my head.*

eva-i couldve said no.*he shrugged and held me tight.i cried in his chest some more and then i was ready to sleep.i saw eddie and jordan walk in.i lifted my head and jordan hugged me.*im fine really.

eddie-im glad youre ok.*he walke dover to me and hugged me tight.i smiled and rubbed his back.*who is he?

eva-this is my friend roc royal.roc this is eddie.

eddie-thank you for making sure she was ok.*he nodded and smiled  at me.i smiled and looked at eddie.he looked at both of us.*you ready.your dad and v are scared.

eva-of course.*i jumped down and i pecked jordans lips.i walked over to roc and he held me close to his body.*

roc royal-come over tonight.*he whispered in my ear.i moved away from him and walked with eddie.he drove to my house.when we got in the house veira held me extra tight and she kept asking me was i ok.*

eva-veira im fine.*i saw my dad and he hugged me tight.*

dad-im suing.

eva-dad im fine it was probably my fault for not paying attention.

dad-im suing.go to bed ok?*i nodded and walked to my room.i waited until midnight to leave for rocs house.i had to catch the bus there since i didnt have a car.i walked the 2 blocks to his house after catching the 18.i walked to his apartment and i knocked on the door.some girl answered the door.i was thrown back a little.*

*****-who are you?

eva-is roc here?

****-who are you?

eva-im eva.

*****-he aint here.*out of nowhere he appeared with just boxers on.*

roc royal-hi eva.tracy ill call you later ok?*she nodded and walked out.*

eva-who was she?

roc royal-my sister.well my best friend that i call my sister.*i nodded and i walked inside.he closed the door and pulled my body to his chest.i was not in the mood for this.*

eva-can you stop?*i shook his hands off of me and i sat on the couch.he walked over to me and sat really close to me.*what?

roc royal-can i see your bruises?*i shook my head and he crawled on top of me.i tried to push him away but he grabbed my hands and laid his body on mine.he lifted my shirt and i hit him but he didnt react.he continued pushing my shirt up to my bra.i had all my bruises on my stomach near my ribs.he bent down and kissed both of the bruises i had there.then he moved up and kissed the bruise i had on my head.then he looked at my arms and kissed the bruises there.i watched him kiss every bruise he saw.when he was done he ran his hand down my stomach and when he got to my waist he rubbed my hip.he stared into my eyes.*i just want to take your pain away.

eva-me being here is adding to it.

roc royal-i dont want to stop what we started.

eva-we need to.*he rolled his eyes and i bit my lip.he leaned up and kissed my lips.i wrapped my arms around his neck and he lifted my legs around his waist.i rubbed his abs and i felt him shiver.i smiled and continued to kiss him.i felt him unbutton my jeans and we ended up having sex on the couch.he bent down and kissed my neck.i bit my lip and he let my legs go.i loosened my grip on the cushions and he laid next to me.i moved to lay on his chest so he could lay all the way on the couch.i stared in his eyes and he smiled.*you have a powerful spell on me.

roc royal-i guess i do.*he bent down and kissed me sweetly.i threw my leg on the other side of him and started riding.no matter how hard i try i cant resist him.*

thats eddie>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>