Prologue

A:N:B:I
If you wanna understand the this function,better, you should watch Detective Conan and Magic kaitou 1412.

Well then enjoy.

"Flash back"

"Spoken"

"Different languages"

'Thought'

♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤

My name is Kyhiana Sawada, a 16 years old girl, who is addicted in anime, in short I'm an Otaku.

My mom is a police women who is always out there chasing and fighting criminals and as for my dad, he is a General, the head of the top secret organization of the government, just like mom he's always busy too, planning this and that make our Country safe and sound.

How did parents met? Easy, they were childhood friends, and if you're now curious how they both fell inlove with each other Hmm.. well it's not the tropical love story you see in movies neither sweet cheesy thing kind of drama but that just how their love bloom as i rather call it:

Amazing action, love story.

Hmm, confuse ey? Here let me tell you why i call it that way and how did it all end up with the word "amazing" and of course love.

It all started when they were playing cops and robbers with their other random friends, mom, dad were the robbers and some other kids. The role of the robbers were to hide from the cops and if they (cops) found the robbers hideout, the robber would run as fast as he can and don't let himself be capture.

Back then, mom hideout was above the tree, at the highest peak, mom love's climbing back then, from there she saw dad, she first watch him from afar and laugh when dad was almost catch by one of the cops but get away when he throw a handful of mug directly at the cop's face. That cracked mom out, she burst laughing hard back then, i know cause mom was laugh hard when she told me that scenario. okay back to the story.

Because mom is laughing like madman. Dad heard her laughter, being a curious boy he was back then, dad run towards the tree and look where that madden laugh was from, but unfortunately he didn't see her however being smart that he is, he though of plan and pretend to be asleep under the tree mom was hiding at.

'Mom waited for a moment before she head down to the lowest trunk and peak at him, but then a voice shook her.

"So it was pink? Man, i never knew you can be a bit girly"Dad mocks staring straight up at mom's white skirt with big boyish smile on his face.

Mom blushed, embarrassed, suddenly her panic attack hits that it her lose her balance, breathing deeply as she close her eyes tight, preparing herself to land on the solid ground, however she felt nothing. Mom slowly open her eyes, she couldn't believe what she saw. It was dad bright blue eyes staring straight at her rare purple ords. She's at his arms, holding her bride style.

Once again she blush. That time from a different reason.

"Idi~ot, don't climb up if you can't get down property... You'll get hurt... Y'know...." dad said mumble the few last words, his ears sudden felt hot under mom's intense gaze which turn into a cute frown.

"i-idoit?! M-me?! Hmph! Get your hands off me you pervert-alien!"mom cried, her cheeks were still slightly hot and red, dad looked somewhat annoyed,  yet look away and blush soon he harshly let go of mom, she hit the ground with a soft thump.