Chapter 2 - Post Town and the Five Blue Gems

The Fletchling was on my head now, and it seems like the Oshawott was following that Quagsire. We both talked to each other a bit and agreed that we shouldn't really leave behind the Oshawott... So we decide to follow her and then she tells that Quagsire, "Yeah, I have a friend, who also found a friend! I befriended him on the way here, sooo yeah." The Quagsire responds, a little excitedly it seems, "Nice! Hmmm.... You three would probably want a room until your house is situated..." The Oshawott... foolishly replies, "We can sleep outside, don't worry!" This causes the fletchling to tell her, "In a desert?! Do you even realize how cold a desert is at night?!" The Oshawott freaks and gives in, "Uhm no I actually don't... I rather not risk my friend and you both freezing solid, so... I guess we can stay in the inn for a night." The Quagsire nods and gives back 150 poke, with a reply, "I hope you guys have a good night. I give this back in hopes I get paid back, but you can decide if you want to pay back, hmmm?" Me and the Oshawott look at each other and nod.

The next morning, we wake up at the inn. It was actually pretty nice to sleep at the inn for once, you know? The Oshawott and then the Fletchling both wake up, and then the Oshawott finally states, "I think it's time we finally fully introduced ourselves, you know? I mean, I thought abandonment would be normal at this point, but you two stood with me. I'm Aqua." WELL, that was a little grim to say the least. I answer with my own, erh, fake name, "Tree here." Then it was the Fletchling's turn. She responded with a weird answer to say the least, "I... actually don't have a name." First time I ever heard that. Not having a name. After awhile of silence, I broke it, "I guess we can call you Fletch." Aqua nods at me, with Fletch nodding at both of us. Finally I will no longer have to deal with constantly calling them Oshawott and Fletchling. Anyways, I point out that, "We need a house, so we don't have to pay 150 a night, you know?" Aqua nods, as well as pitch in her own comment, "We also owe 150 to Quagsire, too, remember?" Fletch and I agree to that, with Fletch adding one more comment, "...Uhm, I don't think the three of us know how to build." Oh shit, she's right. I really doubt vines are going to protect, and I never took a woodshop class in my life, how am I supposed to work with wood? And then Swanna walks up to the inn room. We got introduced to her last night, thanks to that Quagsire, who revealed his name as Quagsire. Meaning I'll have to refer by species name to him. HOW FUN... Anyways, the first thing Swanna did was point out that a contractor has been in the inn recently, and goes by the name of Gurdurr. By now, I know that means to look for a Gurdurr. We thank Swanna and go downstairs, Fletch getting back on the top of my head. I guess she likes it there. Anyways, I found the Gurdurr in like five seconds, and make my comment, "Hey, that's gotta be Gurdurr knowing this town." Aqua was a little unamused by that comment, but didn't say anything, and followed me to Gurdurr. The first thing Gurdurr did was shout out very loud. IT WAS SO LOUD I COULDN'T EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT HE SAID... And then we finally explain our situation. No poke, going on debt to Quagsire, many other bad things. He then stated what he wanted, because for some reason he didn't want our poke. He wanted, word for word, five blue gems. I just didn't trust him, we could actually sell them for quite the profit, even here. I know gems are always valuable. Swanna tipped us off that we'll find those gems at Stony Cave. That just sounds like an incredibly lame pun, honestly. When we walked out, we saw a Patrat and a Ducklett fighting... Swanna quickly stops the fight. And I thought this world wasn't that bleak at first. I thought this would be more light toned compared to where I was before all of this. Anyways, we have to go find those blue gems, so we go to the crossroads, which I finally tell Aqua my suspicions, or so I remember, "I just don't trust Gurdurr, he wants 5 blue gems. Not poke, not berries, not even materials to work with. Just 5 blue gems. I think we should all carry 5 a piece to avoid problems." We don't even have a bag yet. I was going to regret saying that.

[Stony Cave B1F] Finally, we are here. Fletch got off of my head to personally help us, which is honestly nice. Glad we could actually trust one another... Unlike Munna and Hydregion... Can't trust either of them. One of them got cut off by the other, but I can't tell who. Why can't I? Ah well. We continue through this mystery dungeon, and wait, we hadn't seen any pokemon yet... We all take a step in the room with the stairs. Wait, WHERE DID ALL OF THESE POKEMON COME FROM?! Aqua shouts, "MONSTER HOUSE?! WHY HERE?!" Even Fletch was scared, but then, wasn't that way after a bit. I wonder why... And then she uses a Totter Orb, confusing the entire ambush. ... after that totter orb, it was a curb-stomp. We wiped them out QUICKLY. Still was fucking scary though, honestly. I really hope this bull doesn't happen again. Though, honestly, I did nearly none of the work.