Chapter Two

"Babe, I'm telling you, I just met her today and I was just showing her some moves." I explain with a light tone as Dejah pulled into the parking space outside of our apartment.
  We've been arguing this subject since I got in the car. I was ready to let it go but apparently my girlfriend wasn't. "Showing her some moves huh? I bet you were." she said with an angry tone.
   "I don't get it, I used to train people, I saw her hit the bag, it looked pathetic, so I helped her out. What's the problem with that?" I said finally exasperated with the subject.
   "The problem?! The problem is that you USED to be a trainer. You're not anymore and you guys were in there flirting with each other. I bet you guys even made plans to see each other there again." Dejah exclaimed. I felt a little guilty at that last statement because I gave her the days I would be there again and she said she'll see me again.
      I was about to say something when Dejah climbed out of the car, slammed her door and walked towards the building. I sighed, grabbed her keys and my stuff and climbed out of the car. We lived on the second floor so we barely ever used the elevator.
   When I climbed up the steps and walked down the hall I see Dejah waiting at the door, cause I had her keys to the apartment. I passed her her keys and waited until the door was open.
   I took off my shoes by the door after I entered and placed my duffel bag on the floor. I followed Dejah into the kitchen. Her back was to me as she was drinking a glass of water by the sink. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arm around her waist and place my head on her back. Dejah was 6'3 and I was a mere 5'6 so my head sat comfortably in the center of her back. She didn't move when I touched her so that was pretty good.
   "D," she sighed her nickname for me,"you know how I feel about you and other girls."
   I was silent for a few minutes because I already knew. My relationship with Dejah has been perfect for the four years we've been together (September makes it 5 years) but her jealousy is serious, it's honestly the only downfall of our relationship. When Dejah gets jealous she gets really jealous, and she's gets really angry. We haven't been to clubs together in about a year simply because she got into too many fights almost costing me my promoting job. But I love her and that was a minor issue in our nearly perfect relationship.
   "I know baby, but you have to understand that you're the only one for me and I don't need any other females. All I want is you." I explained with my eyes closed resting against her back.
  "The way you guys looked... just looked like ya were flirting and were just naturally comfortable with each other." Dejah sighed putting her cup of water down next to the sink.
"If I looked like I was flirting, I'm sorry. But you know that place is my comfort place baby, I'm gonna feel comfortable there," I said.
   Dejah turned around causing me to open my eyes and my face to be on her chest now. She looked down at me and wrapped her arms around my waist. "No, I'm sorry. For overreacting. I just get jealous sometimes." Dejah explain.
     "I know baby,"I assure her, "let's just forget about it and move on. How about after I do my laundry and shower I'll start dinner." I offered.
  Dejah looked down at me with a gleam in her eyes that I knew too well. I bit my bottom lip as a sly smile spread across her face. She spun me around by waist so that my back was pressed against her torso and private. She ran her hands down my arms slowly and trailed down my thigh. Suddenly her breath was by my ear, "How about we get in the shower together right now and I'll have my favorite dinner in there,"after she whispered her request to me she began placing kisses all down my neck as she squeezed my thighs. My eyes closed briefly as I bit down on my lip harder. "Mhmm," I moaned softly.
    I quickly pulled out of her grasp and started taking off my clothes leaving a trail as I made my way to the bathroom. I heard her chuckle in the kitchen. "Hurry up!" I yelled out from the bathroom turning on the water. I heard her laugh again traveling down the hall before she entered the bathroom and closed the door.

A/N: I know the first chapter was short and didn't give you too much of a feel for my characters so hopefully this chapter gives you an idea of the relationship and the two individuals as well. :)