Feelings | Chapter 1

-Avery's POV-
     I honestly never thought that I would start to feel something for Emily. Anytime I go on tumblr to see if my children need their memether, Emily is always right there. Today, she posted a selfie with her hand up to her face. Her nails looked so nice, you could say they were even on point. She always has a little heart on one of her fingers. I swear she knows that her beauty drives her followers crazy.

-Next Day-
     Today is my first day of junior year and I'm already not feeling good. Ugh. Why is school even a thing? All it does is stress people out and make them wanna kill themselves. Luckily I only have a couple years left and then I'm free.

     Before I went to school, I logged on tumblr, queued a couple posts and asks and all that jazz. Before I logged off I answered an ask that said "What would you consider Emily?" Personally, my Dan, but right now, I guess my friend. Time to log off and go to hell.

-Emily's POV-
     I woke up and as per usual, everyone was already awake. Today was Avery's first day of school, so she wouldn't be around much which sucked. I logged on tumblr and scrolled for about a half hour, which felt like 5 minutes. I was going out with family today so I queued a couple posts and asks, as per usual.

     As I was getting ready, I noticed how far my eyebrows have really come. Like, seriously. They look so good now, what the hell was I even doing back then?! I got dressed, put on makeup, and drew a little heart on my finger. Little hearts were my thing.

     My mom took me to this store where it was very dim and sparkly :o a bunch of random stuff was there. I honestly don't know what to specify the "stuff" as. I guess just a bunch of random crap. I guess this was my day today -sigh-

-Avery's POV-
     FINALLY. SCHOOL IS OVER FOR THE DAY. HALLELUJAH. WOO. YAY. AWESOME. I immediately ran home and ran to my room and hopped on my laptop to check on my smol children. I checked my phone and noticed a text from Emily. Hmmm. Let's see:

Emily: AAAAAVVVVVEEEEERRRRRYYYYYYY. I KNOW TODAY IS YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL, SOOO HAVE A GOOD DAY AND TRY TO LIVE!! ILY!!! <3

Wowza. Lots of caps. Buts it's good to know that she wanted me to live haha. I set my phone down and checked tumblr some more and then hopped off. Today was a tiresome day. I need to take a shower and then do homework. Ugh. 179 days left of this bullcrap.

OK SO THAT WAS THE FIRST CHAPTER. COOL. MORE SHALL COME!!! (Hopefully Avery or Emily sees this, that'd be p snazzy)