Survival Shells

After a long day of surviving hope's peak academy I decided to go to bed... Today has been too crazy, first fukawa started fangirling over togami ("LICK ME!!!")And then Maizono was put to an end in my bathroom, to top it off contact with pink blood dripping down the walls only to find that it was close friend sickened me.Other than that just investigating the crime scene. I deserve a break from this chaos. As I locked my room shut and got into my cozy bed I drifted away into a deep slumber.
TIME 11:15pm
I woke up in pitch black but hearing my door creak open. "Who goes there?!" I shouted out into the darkness. "Upupupupup..." I heard bouncing off the walls. I gulped in fear, then quickly turning on my lamp i see Monokuma  leaning up against the wall with a glass of red wine in his paw.
"Negai we didn't see you at the meeting, every okay or are you planning despair for your classmates?" Monokuma said in a sarcastic tone.
"Nothing but sleeping today was a bit too much for me"... Monokuma got on all four and bear walked to my bed with his glass of wine on his back. "Cheer up neagi I'm here now" Monokuma exclaimed. Then he started to crawl on to my bed drowning out of his oddly shaped mouth. "What are you doing?" I  gulped nervously. "Don't cha know that I watch you the most neagi ..." My face froze in total shock. "Upupupupupu, oh neagi-kun" suddenly he ran into the bathroom and locked my door...
(Part 2 anyone? Personally part 2 was so much funnier to us ~ Sincerely
BlancBlaze & AdrinaTheLadyDeath)