Trial Time

It has been one week since the death of Mazaino... Investigation has ended and now the trail is about to begin. Everyone gathered in the beat down elevator, we all spaced out into the elevator. There was a cage around the metal walls, and a lever with some buttons on the front wall, next to the doors. The whole ride down it was quiet, too quiet... Some gave glances around at others, mostly me. You'd expect that Monokuma would play some cheesy elevator music, but I think he wanted to mess with me, by making it quiet... We came to a halt as the doors opened to show case a room with a circle of stands, it looked like a court house.  Dead silent, so silent that you could hear breathing or the smallest movement. Monokuma spoke, his voice echoing throughout the room. "Now then, Welcome to the first ever trial!" He sounded so excited, like he won a prize or something. He continued "the rules are simple, unlimited amount of time..." My mind spaced out into a dark abyss. I thought to myself "why... Why must it come to this. She's gone and now everyone blames me for her loss... No, I can't let myself lose hope! I will prove to everyone that I'm not guilty." I brain checked all the evidence and concluded on my arguments. I won't let this trial be the end of me! I stopped zoning out and let monokuma finish speaking. "Now then, let the trial begin!!" He cheerfully shouted.