A/N

You can just skip it if you want.

But basically I wanted to ask which full-blown davekat fanfiction I should do. I've been getting more and more into this whole fanfiction-writing thing, so naturally, I wrote like a million beginnings to different ones. Basically, here are the options. 

1. A story where Dave and John are together and Karkat gets jealous and stuff and it's how he copes with the news and I kind of want to base it off of The Perks of Being a Wallflower since I've wanted to do that for a long time now.

2. One where Karkat falls into a coma immediately after they beat the game. (Dave and Karkat hooked up on the meteor) Dave feels really hurt when Karkat doesn't remember them falling in love so he decides that Karkat is just going to have to fall in love with him again.

((The line that kinda inspired the entire thing)) "I'm already in love with you; you're just going to have to relearn how to love me back."

3. ((this one's kinda lame)) It goes through the day to day drama of Karkat's life while he'd hopelessly crushing on John and Dave is slowly trying to coax him into going out with him and blah blah, it could be a telanovela in other words with how dramatic it is.

I'm hoping people will actually vote because I really want to do this.  The first one is one that I think I'm going to write regardless, but as for where it's going to be posted. . .

Idunno.