The Fanfiction Maker

((K, so, i just found this fanfiction maker thingy and i was like, "okay, the fuck's this?" and i went on it, thinking it was just gonna give me a prompt generator, but NO!

IT WRITES AND ENTIRE FRICKN' FANFICTION FOR YOU AND I DID IT AND I CAN'T STOP  L A U G H I N G!!!!!!!!! OMIGOD, JUST READ IT, YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!!

LINK TO THE WEBSITE IN THE COMMENTS, JUST READ!!))

Homestuck: The Return of Gamzee Makara

A/N:

Hi Ladys and Gentleman,

I am writing this fic for one reason and one reason only; angrykiller90210 said I couldn't do it!

They said I couldn't stick with anything. Well, this will be proof positive and it will be awesome! I'll do this in 3 parts, below is just the intro which doesn't count towards those 3. Like the Hobbit movie.

(btw, I'll finish of the last parts of my other Homestuck story later, btw.)

Seeya, From,

-Bea-the-Bee

---

Meanwhile, Dave Striders mind was wondered back to the past.

It was Gamzee Makaras bastille day party, which everyone was invited too.

The party was awesome as always, because Dave Strider was hosting it.

Dave Strider was pretty drunk that day.

If Dave Strider was honest, He couldn't remember much that happened.

Only something about a troute,a rabbi and a traffic cone.

There was one thing that stuck in Him mind though. Something He would never forget.

Karkat Vantas.

Karkat Vantas was wearing a Terezi Pyrope mask that night

Everyone had come as something or someone else.

KARKAT VANTAS was dressed as ROSE LALONDE.

ROSE LALONDE was dressed as TEREZI PYROPE.

TEREZI PYROPE was dressed as Dave Strider.

Dave Strider was dressed as Gamzee Makara.

And Gamzee Makara was dressed as a buddy christ.

Dave Strider was instantly attracted to Karkat Vantas in Him costume. The way He moved. The way He talked.The way He flicked His hair.

Karkat Vantas was doing a Karaoke number.

It was "let it go". And He was awesome.

He sung like a true seductor.The audience was miasmarised by Karkat Vantas.

Dave Strider got up and sang too.

When Karkat Vantas was singing let it go it was like the words spoke to Him. Karkat Vantas seemed to be addressing each word of the song just to Him. The room faded away and it was just the two of them. No one else in the world.

They gazed into eachother eyes as Karkat Vantas spoke the last lyric.

Then silence.

Suddenly, Dave Strider was woken out of the flashback by the present

---

Hahahahaha!

Gamzee Makara screamed as he gazed at his massive armies!!!