//Chapter 4//

🍁Chapter 4//Vivacious🍁

I opened my eyes to feel being lifted by.... Someone?

I glanced over to see Mr.The-One-In-My-Dreams. Sighing, I tried pulling away but failed. Because if I actually tried pulling away and succeeded, I would end up on the ground.

"Looks like your up." His raspy voice continued echoing in my mind.

And then he did the most unexpected thing ever.
...... He winked at me.

I skipped a heartbeat. As good he looked while winking, the more warnings it gave me about how cocky he could ever get.

We walked through a magnificent entrance of a house- actually scratch that. It looked like a mansion. With my heart doing a relay race in my chest, I peaked over his arm to have a better view of the mansion and noticed that it was a humongous piece of plot that we were standing in. He climbed the stairs with a heavy 50kg girl in his arms (Me).

Wow! This man must have some serious muscles.

He walked in a random room and laid me down on the bed as he tried being gentle. No matter how evil he looked, he always had a soft heart for me- or I assume.

And after that he leaned in closer as I gasped and moved back. His eyes turned dark as he forced a peck on my lips. Or was it more than a peck?

Our lips moved in sync as repeated shivers ran down my spine. His lips were soft like little jasmine petals. And the way he kissed, seemed like a master, so experienced. His hands ran up to my face as he caressed my cheek while kissing. I never kissed anyone before and trust me, I indeed was nervous, was I doing it right?

He then slowly pulled away after lingering his lips on mine for a few seconds. "How was that for a first kiss?"

I gasped. Does he read minds?

"I was expecting to have Hugh Jackman as my first kiss but it was alright." I sighed as he laughed.

"Hugh Jackman? You like him?" He smirked as I nodded.

"Yeah." I licked my lips.

"Is he hotter than me?" He bit his lip as I gulped. I knew just where it was going.

"Um... I don't know. I guess." I stuttered.

"Alright then. Let's see who's the hotter one." He smirked as he removed his shirt and I gasped.

"What are you doing?"

My eyes shifted to his abs. Six pack abs, biceps, triceps, everything was a-

"Like what you see, huh?" His eyes turned lustful as his eyes shifted lower on my body. Uncomfortably, I pulled a pillow over my chest.

I wasn't a busty girl but was indeed was a conscious girl.

"What is your name?" I bursted as I watched him lie down next to me on bed.

"I see your curious. After all, you will be moaning it out like- 'Fu*k Justin. Ugh! Faster and Faster!'" He winked as I bit my lip.

I looked away. I needed to get out from here and go to Simon. I just need to.

The thing that Justin said kept on roaming in my head. He said I'd be moaning (which is obviously so not true) his name, Justin out. So what was his last name?

I kept on hammering my head, trying to remember something and then it caught me- Justin as in Justin Bieber? The world's most wanted criminal?

My hands trembled as I caught my breath. I bit my lip as fear crept me. "Your Justin Bieber."

Justin smirked and leaned in. "I see you read newspapers, don't ya?"

"Don't you dare come near me. Your a fu*king criminal!" I moved way from him as his eyes darkened.

"Rule number four- no cursing."

"I fu*king don't care about your rules! Nor your punishments! Their there just to scare me and trust me, I won't get scared. NOT ANYMORE!"

He got up from the bed and walked in front of me as I trembled. Suddenly, I felt a tight and hard tingling feeling on my cheek and I realised it, he slapped me once again. But it wasn't just a slap, he then began punching me on all sorts of places.

I couldn't move. I felt so weak and horrible. I closed my eyes shut after he stomp his way out of the room.

I laid my head back down on a pillow. I hate him.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
Author's Note-
And there it is, love. So, I guess I'm back on track with Bieber after I WHAT DO YOU MEAN.... I MEAN WHAT?! ITS AN AMAZING SONG CANT GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD.... 😎😎😎
I GUESS IM IN LOVE WITH BIEBER ONCE AGAIN....
QOTD-
How was #WDYM according to you?
My answer-
Fab 😘😘

Love,
The author 😎😎