A random act of kindess

"The hell is he doing here!?" Blake glared at the newly arrived once again- uninvited guest-.

Mike.

He shrugged, taking a few steps inside, "I saw loserville posted outside the door, so decided to check it out. "

Blake clenched his fists, "Bastard."

"Que action song!" Jake shouted, as Kai took out his phone and played a song. It was Splash Free - STYLE FIVE.

Alex bursted out laughing at the song choice. It definitely didn't fit the atmosphere.

"I love this anime!" Yui beamed, clapping her hands with that happy smile. 

"Let me guess, full of hot guys?" Alex guessed, and no surprise there.

"Yes! and they're all half naked in majority of the anime!" 

Now Alex is curious. "What's the anime's name?"

Yui ran to alex's side, "Free! And there's already a season 2. My favorite is Nagisa Hazuki! He reminds me soo much of Jake. " She giggled, as she shared her anime love with Alex.

"Ehem, aren't you all going to introduce me?" Mike rose an eyebrow, as he made himself comfortable next to Kai. 

Jake pouted, as he crossed his arms, "No. You're the bad guy."

Mike rolled his eyes, before placing an arm around Kai, who has visibly stiffened, "I think Kai is the only one who's hospitable amongst you all."

Alex sighed, "Can we just continue with the interview?"

Mike grinned, getting up all of a sudden, "Why yes we can alex!"

Rolling his eyes, Kai reluctantly got up to retrieve the bowl. And without wasting a second, pushed it towards Mike, "Pick one."

"The hell?" Blake growled, and Mike just raised an eyebrow in question.

"Just pick one Mike." Kai simply said. 

Shrugging his shoulders, Mike took out a random paper and immediately unfolded it. "Do I really have to answer this?"

Blake's eye twitched, "Yes, you idio-"

"Yes!" Alex cut off Blake, as he urged Mike to continue. 

Kai, and Jake, who gave up his mean act against mike, went to calm down Blake, while Mike has now seated with a thinking face. He was taking the question too seriously it seems. 

"What's the question Jake?" Yui asked, with a questioning eyes. 

"It's about a random act of kindness." Kai answered, taking the empty seat next to Alex.

A few seconds of silence passed, until Mike decided to speak ," Hero."

Everyone looked to him, he rubbed his beck in embarrassment, looking away, "Back in america, I was the new kid along with Mikasa. "

"This is so interesting. " Blake commented, take note of his sarcasm.

Ignoring Blake, Mike continued with a look that resembled, nostalgic. 

"I was seen as the stuck up arrogant kid, and because of that I get bullied alot. But one day, this kid stood up for me. "

Jake aww-ed, making Yui smile. 

Blake scoffed, earning that mean glare from Mike. 

"Someone's protective over Hero. " Blake playfully teased, with a mischievous grin.

"You don't know me, or my life story. " Mike stated, his voice suddenly void of emotion.

"Uh.. Let's all just assume that Hero was that kid. " Kai, cleared his throat,  getting up he stood in the middle of the room. 

Alex smiled, "It does fit his name thought, right?"

Excluding Blake, everyone actually agreed with Alex. 

"Hero was a real hero. " Mike whispered, that only Alex heard it.