I love you too, Jake.

"Let's start with..Jake!" Kai pulled out a random draw, unfolding the paper. "Jake's memories with Blake."

Jake jumped from his seat, clapping his hands. "Memories! We have alot actually."

Blake pulled Jake to sit down again, "Sit down Jake. Just calm yourself. "

Jake pouted at his older brother, then he spread his arms. "I love you Blake!" He cried out in glee.

Blake eyes widened at his brother's sudden affection. He looked away in embarassment. 

"Blake?" Jake's voice quivered, as his eyes turned glassy. He was controlling his tears, as he waited for his brother's reply.

Alex and Kai waited with amused smiles. This would be a rare moment, since Blake was never the expressive type. 

Blake took a quick glance at Jake, and swore under his breath. He suddenly got up, and neared his little brother. Placing a hand on top his head, "I love you too, Jake." He muttered, ruflling his hair before returning back to his seat. He crossed his arms, oblivious to Alex's and Kai's grins.

He held up a hand, "Shall we continue with this shit?"

Jake grinned, sitting up straighter on his seat. "Yes! One of the best memories I had with Blake was whenever I'd cried, he'd always find ways to make me smile. " Then he turned towards Blake, smiling softly. "I'll always love you onii-chan. Even though you act all tough and mean to me."

Blake looked annoyed, but return the smile of his little brother.

"Well, you are my brother. I'd even kill if anyone harms you." Blake stated, and promised at the same time.

"Wow." Alex breathed to himself. There's that other side of Blake. That good-side of his, despite his arrogant mean side. 

Kai clapped, gaining everyone's attention. He held the bowl of papers with questions, getting up from his seat. He pushed it infront of Alex's face, "Your turn."

"Hai!"