Chapter 6:His little scheme.

~Summer's POV~
*3 months later*
"Andy you ready to go yet?" I asked impatiently. We are gonna be late!!!
"Not yet...."
"Hurry up, you take longer than I do!!!"
We had to go to Ashley's wedding and we had to be there right about....now. Yet we are still at home. Yes, we are still at our home!!! Andy asked me to move in with him so I was happy to get out of the house and get away from my mother. That women made my life a living nightmare. She is in the past now. I'm very ready to focus on the future ahead with Andy. Oh sorry got alittle side tracked! Me and Andy got a house together about 2 months ago and yes I am his girlfriend. Our relationship has been going steady (so far).
"Okay let's go." Andy said running down the stairs in his suit. He was users going to be a good grooms men, but I know he would be a better husband.
*20 minutes later*
We finally arrives at the venue about 3 minutes late, guess I had nothing to worry about after all.
*after the wedding*
"Felt like that took all day." I laughed.
"Well it pretty much did." He laughed also.
"Well the night isn't over yet I'm taking you somewhere..." Where is he planning to take me? I hope we get there soon because I am tired as crap tonight. So it's pretty much like every night.
"We're here." He said turning to me with a smile. He got out of the car and walked to my side, opening my door. What a gentlemen, he put his arm around me and walked me in. Something fishy is going on here.
We walked upstairs of this fancy restaurant. Turns out we ended up on the roof, which was nicely set with lights and one table. Which I guessed was ours.
"These stars look so beautiful tonight..." He said into my ear "but they could never be as beautiful as you."
I laughed and blushed at the same time.
"I know it's cheese but it's true."
We sat down and ate our food at the end he stood up.
"I have a question...."
"Yes..?"
"Summer, I know we have only known each other for about a year now but I have fallen deeply in love with you...."
By this time my hands were already covering my mouth because I had uncovered his scheme.
"...will you marry me?" He said. I was starting to tear up. How could he love a girl so broken? "Yes!!" I stood up and so did he. He picked me up and spun me around, kissing me in the moonlight.
"I love you Summer."
"I love you too Andy."

Please don't leave me, if you do, I will fall into pieces right in front of you.

_________________________
Hey everyone (again) how have u beeeen? Well I know this chapter was kind of zigzagged but cut me some slack I had to get it out of the way.
-Maddie⚠️