Dead leaves and French exchange students

On a snowy winters day we were all sitting in French class, Luka ;that's me, Amber, Scarlet, Jasper, Sam, and Joseph. Nothing special ever happened here, Jasper and Scarlet are totally loved up; as usual. Sam giving them strange looks, and as always Amber, Joseph and I having our daily debate on whatever topic Amber decides to bring up. This is all a normal French class for us, being that the last major thing that actually happened was Sam admitting he was gay.

My attention turned to the door as a girl walked; a new girl in fact.
A French exchange student who the teacher introduces as, Phoebe.

She had long auburn hair tied into two long Indian plaits. She wore a white button up blouse with gold cuffs on the points of the collar, her blouse was tucked into a red plaid skirt, she has over the knee white socks, brown laced ankle boots and a gold necklace with a gold leaf that looked dead. She had green eyes that lit up when she laughed, cute freckles the outlined the top part of her cheeks and touched her dimples when she smiled. As she took a place next to me she politely removed the dark brown fedora with a wide rim off her head. I couldn't stop admiring the way her eyes glimmered when the sun caught a glimpse of them.
She was honestly beautiful.

I could hear Joseph laughing from behind me, I turned around to see Amber giving Phoebe extremely judges looks and rolling her eyes every five seconds.

After the entire lesson sitting there admiring Phoebe and attempting to avoid Ambers death glares which obviously stated that Phoebe was bad news, the bell rang.

"Class dismissed" clapped the teacher.

As we were walking out Amber came up to me and whispered
"bad news I tell ya bad news"
I could hear Joseph laughing from her comment and we continues walking to lunch trying to keep up with Amber.