Over

"Really Kevin!" You screamed.
"It's not what it seems Y/n, I swear!" Says Kevin.

You and Kevin have been off and on for a while now. You have always stayed loyal to him while he's on tour, but it just seems like the more known he is, more girls come in the picture😒

"So you're telling me that this isn't you kissing this girl?" You said.
"It's not! I only want you babe!" Kevin said while he tried to grab your hands.
"You said that the other 2 times!" You said while snatching your hands away.
" Babe, how do you know this is me? It could be some other boy with curly hair." Said Kevin innocently.
You looked at him like he was dumb. But then again it was only a picture, and by the angle it was taken, you could only see the back of his head.
"Maybe I'm trippin." You said
"Exactly, just trust me for once. I promised you that I wouldn't screw you again, didn't I?" He said.
"Yes, you did." You said.
"Alright." He said while kissing your forehead.

He still seemed like he was hiding something. 😕

"Hey babe lets get some Chinese food." Said Kevin.
"Okay." You said with an attitude.

Y'all were waiting for the order to be finished, so you scrolled through your Twitter timeline.

Just then, something caught your eye.
It was a video of a boy who looked like Kevin kissing this girl. At first, you thought you were trippin, but then you looked closely at this boy's facial structures.
This boy was definitely Kevin.
You sat there watching it as your blood boiled. He was French kissing this girl while he caressed her curves. He hasn't kissed you like that in forever. A tear started to fall. All you wanted to do was scream.
"Baby, are you okay?" Kevin said.
All you did was look at him and shake your head.
"Why are you crying?" He asked concerned.
You slowly slid your phone to Kevin and showed him the video.
" Y/n, look I can explain."
"HOW CAN YOU EXPLAIN? THE PROOF IS RIGHT THERE!" You screamed.
You didn't care if people stared at you. You were infuriated.
You ran out the Chinese place and started to run home.
"Babe, wait!" Kevin said.
He chased after you and held you from behind.
You struggled out of his grip, but failed because he was stronger than you.
"Kevin get off of me!" You screamed.
"Baby, please listen." He said.
"Why should I listen to you?" You said while pushing him away.
"All I ever did was love you! I supported you every step of the way. I stayed loyal while you were on tours! Is this how you repay me!" You said while crying.
"Look babe, I don't know what came over me. She was talking to me and it just happened. She kissed me first I swear!" He explained. 
"I don't care if she kissed you first! You should've pulled away! I'm so stupid to even think that you have changed!"
"I can't do this anymore Kevin! I'm tired of losing sleep thinking about a person who really doesn't love me."
"You don't really mean that." Said Kevin.
You then reached for a necklace around your neck. The necklace Kevin gave you and promised you that he would never cheat and would love you forever.
"You can have this back." You said as you snatched the necklace off your neck and threw it at him.
"Wait, Y/n, hear me out, please." He said.
"What is there left to hear? Have a good life Kevin. I hope you find someone who you really love." You said as you walked away.
You left him there looking shocked and saddened.

I hope you liked it!😌
-Niaylah💞🙊