1; School

Trixi

I walk into 9th period and see everyone causing a ruckus since our teacher Mr. Wilmsworth isn't here yet.

I take my seat which is in front of my brother Michael and behind his/my best friend Calum Hood.

"Hey Trix, so how was gym today?" Calum says tapping his fingers on the desk.

"Oh well it went..... Horrible, coach Tramb made us run three laps and then do twenty push-ups! I don't even know how I'm alive."

"Hahaha we had a substitute in gym today so we got to take it easy." Michael says flicking a piece of paper.

"Alright, alright students calm down." Mr. Wilmsworth says entering the room making the whole class stop and focus on the teacher.

We are a pretty good behaved class, except for on Fridays and today is that day. William Colt, one of the complete asses of the grade keeps making sexual remarks or jokes during class.

I usually don't say anything to him or any of his annoying friends but today I had enough.... Today was Friday and I planned on having a good evening and I was not going to let him ruin it....

"William would you just shut up, everyone knows the only ten inch thing you have is a ego."

Everyone laughs and Michael turns around a gives me our 'wtf was that' look. Oh No. I messed up didn't I?

"Little miss Clifford, or should I say little miss cuntford why don't you shut up and go cry to your brother and his gay friends." he says laughing with the rest of his fùckboi friends.

I feel the tears start to fill my eyes. why would I do that? WHY!

"HEY SHUT UP BEFORE I-" Michael says starting to stand up but Calum pushes him down.

"Leave Trix alone! And by the way how would we be gay when your the one who said Johnny was hot the other day huh!" Calum says standing up.

William asks the teacher if he could leave the room for a second and he leaves.

5 minutes before class ends the teacher makes a "big announcement".

"So class for the end of our relationship unit I would like to do a fun project that pairs all of you up in to two people and you have to make a video advertising safe sex." groans and ughs are heard from the class.

I look back at Calum to tell him a funny joke about it but he looks actually happy about this project...

But before the teacher can go on the bell rings.

I grab my things and wait for Michael, Calum, Ashton, and Luke.

"Hey trixi are you ok?" Michael says giving me a hug.

"Yea, but I just want to punch that ugly shít right in the face and-"

"Ok, okay you don't need to demolish him!" Ashton says picking up a drumstick he dropped.

When we get outside I try to find my mums car.

"Hey your mum isn't picking you up today, your coming to Calum's with us." Luke says pointing towards the Black Nissan Calum owns.

I don't mind spending time with Calum and Michael.... but with all of them it's so annoying and they act so different then when they r apart.

"Hey Trix gets shotgun today ok." Calum says hopping in the drivers side.

"Ohhhh Trixi gets to sit with Calum" They three boys say teasing him.

They have always teased us since we have all known each other.

"Next stop.... De Casa De Calum!!" Calum says starting the car.
---------------------------------------------
Hey!!

I'm Trinity!

If you know me from my other books, great!

And if this is the first book of mine your reading, that's great too!

I hope this first chapter wasn't boring, its the start of the book lol.

But I would love to give thanks to @bieber_Wilk14 for giving me this idea to even make a Calum fanfic and the plot... And for helping me with the title💕

And this is inspired from my favorite fanfic "Project Daddy" by @_Calums_Bae_ 💕💕💕💕

But I hope you stick for more chapters of this and byeee see all you lovelys in the next chapter.

💕💜🌸Trinity🌸💜💕