Chapter 1: 7 Years in Waiting

*Elina POV*

"That's it! We're done. All over!" shouts a voice from the corner off my eye.

A girl starts running and crying straight to the ice cream shop. I let out a huge laugh due to how stereotypical-teenage-girly girl-break up that was. I look at the corner of my eye and the guy is staring at me.

"What!?!? That was funny you have to admit," I say to him like it was the funniest thing ever (which it was) and that I couldn't care less that he just broke up with his girlfriend.

He tries to act all serious but his smile comes through.

"Haha! I really can't be serious at all. Yeah, I happen to agree with you," he replies back laughing.

"Welcome to the club!" I exclaim holding my hand out to him.

"Hehe," he giggles as he shakes my hand," anyway I'm Samuel,"

"Elina," I reply.

"Do you always act like this? You know the cockiness, sarcasticness and that tomboyish way off life," he asks questionaly.

"Yep," I reply back as I take a sip out of my iced-coffee and put my feet on the table.

He looks around in a bit of panic.

"Well 'Little Miss Arrogant', I have to go for now. I will see you around," he states.

"KK see yaaa," I reply back in my typical fashion.

I begin to wonder why he suddenly looked a bit panicked before. Well this will be something interesting to say to my cousin Dioni when he danes to arrive. I haven't seen my cousin Dioni in 7 years due to the fact I moved to London. He invited me to come on a cruise he is performing on so we could see each other again. I of course said yes because; one TRAVELLING TO EXOTIC PLACES IN EUROPE AND THE MEDITERRANEAN and two because I do miss the good old days of when Dioni and I hung out. We probably won't  even recognise each other anymore.

"BAA!" shouts a voice in my ear scaring the shits out of me.

"WTF DIONI!" I shout back at him.

Dioni always did this type of stuff to me when we were younger.

"HAHAHA," he cockily laughs back. It seems cockiness runs in the family.

"And just for that, you can buy the the food," I demand annoyed.

"Oh," he replies back highly offended in a jokingly way, "Fine then, I see how it is he continues in a typical fake girly girl voice as he flicks a piece of his fallen brown hair.

I laugh hysterically. We order our food and drinks and we begin talking.