Shocker!

"are you serious?, but i dont want to!"

"yes your going to school now get up!" beau said dragging me out of bed, i didnt want to go to school i felt sick as it is.

_______________________________________

see you after school kiddo beau said staring at me through the car window. "okay bye" i said in a whisper. i was dreading this moment going back to school, as i was walking in the gate i wasnt watching where i was going a bumped into someone. "OMG i'm so sorry" she said "its fine it was my folt" i scrambled back up and got my books " my names jamie" she said "cece" i answered back " are you new here?" i questioned? "yer first day so terrified!" "dont be i can show you around?" "yer that would be cool" and with that we spent the rest of the day together and shes in every class of mine.

After the school bell went for home time I went to ask if Jamie can come to my house for tea, I sprinted to the front of the school gates to see beau, Luke and jai, I ran up to beau and asked if she could stay but when he looked down at me it looked like he had been crying, "cece listen something's happend and I don't want you to get upset, but mums been rushed to hospital, she had a fall down the stairs please just come with us, your friend can come around another day." " By now I was in tears jai rushed to my side and picked me up and we drive to the hospital, as we pulled up Luke pulled me out of the car ad we walked threw the two double doors. "uhm I'm looking for Gina brooks?" Beau asked the receptionist "yes, beau right?" she asked "yes" "okay we have been expecting you, she's on the floor 9 room door 345." "Thank you" and with that us 4 went to the level and the door and walked three.

__________________

Hey guys, I decided to make this one short aha so sorry but since I haven't updated in a while I'm gonna start the chapters little then make them longer, also thank you so much my lovelys ;) for the 8000 reads, you's don't know how happy I am! :) Xxoo also feel free to inbox or comment some Ideas or some feed back! ily!

~Aussie!