Wake an egg challange ch:3

Still beau pov

"It's called whack an egg challange ft sarah de bono" skip explained

"Omg it sounds awesome" jai jumped and started screaming like a girl

"K, lets just wait until they comeback shell we"James asked

"Bang"

We all turn our heads to the door to see the girl have come home with heaps of bags, they looked in to the lounge room and once they saw us sarah and cece quickly bolted up stairs and Locked the door assuming to the click we heard.

Sarah de bono pov

Cece is such a doll we are currently in her bedroom and going through her closet when I found a box " hey lia (nickname I call her) whats in hear I said turning around to see lia with a devil smile on her face, I soon caught on to what the box was, I opened up the box to see syrup, string, water balloons, cream, permeant markers and more. "So wanna prank the boys when there sleep?" She asked "sure why not" I said how I really love this girl haha.

Cecelia's pov

"I think we should head back down its been about 3 hours since we came home and its now 7 so leggo" I announced

"Sure" she answered picking me up and putting me on her back for a piggy back ride, "hey give me the remote back" "no I had it first" is what we heard when we walked in Luke and beau were on the ground wrestling for the remote, so I hoped off Sarah's back and walked over them and snatching the remote from beaus hand and walking over to jai who sat me on his lap, I changed the channel from jackass because this dude was piercing his bum cheeks together and hey I'm on 7 I shouldn't be watching that haha so I changed the channel to Disney to see A.N.T farms on it was the episode where chyna's dad thinks she's stilling so he get his dwarf friend to pretend his 11 and spy on chyna and her friends olive and fletcher.

"So we thought of a dare Sundays video and sarah your featuring in it" Luke announced proudly which made me giggle, "yeah but we are doing it around 9 because right now we need to have tea" jai said "where's Gina and dad?" I asked "there gone out with some mates so we are looking after you for the night" beau answered "oh fun" I said note the sarcasm. "so whose up for pizza?" James asked we all shout me except myself "what's wrong love" sarah asked "oh nothing I'm just not hungry do you mind if I go my room to have a rest?" I asked "not at all we will come check on you later" beau said looking at me curiously. I walked out the lounge room and up the stairs to my room and say on my bed, the only reason I wanted a rest was because I wanted to think about how this family thing is and how my dad is happy again and how I have 3 new amazing brothers I was thinking about what I call Gina do I call her mum or is it to early? That's one of the reasons I wanted to know where dad and her went. I was knocked out of my thoughts by Luke coming in "hey sup?" He questioned " not much just thinking"

"Thinking about what?" He quizzed

"About family and how dad is happy after 5 years of being alone"

"Yeah mums really into ur dad haha"

I giggled at that "but I was also thinking of if I can call Gina mum but it might be to early" I said looking up at Luke to see him looking down at me.

"We'll I reckon you should follow your heart it's never to early to try something new"

"I guess" "oh and here I brought you up some pizza" Luke said handing me some pizza "thanks Luke".

"No prob shorty" and with that he left the room

Luke's pov

Just as I was coming out of Cecelia's room I was tackled to the floor by none other then all the boys "fuck what was that for?" I yelled

"So what she say?" Jai questioned

"I will you later, but right now can you get off me?" I quizzed

They soon all got off me and went to do there own thing , I began walking to my room when my phone vibrated "so what she say it was a message convo between jai, me and beau ugh do ever give up! I asked myself "if you wanna no ask her god" I messaged bak and with that I went to go ride my penny along the street.

Cecelia's pov

Later that night 9:30

"I'm sorry if I let u down" sarah said to James

"its alright you won't" james answered back

at this moment we were doing th whack and egg challenge and it was now james and sarah's go, they ended up loosing which ended up with james getting his head shaved, it suited him....................kinda

at the ended it turned out to be around 11:00 so we got cleaned up and went off to  bed well the boys did me and sarah were in my room having our girl time.

"so any boys you like?" sar asked

"nope" i replied

"you sure, how about school are popular?"she quectioned again

"no, im bullied everyday im none as emo and i have no friends" i said standing up and walking into the kitchen she followed close behind

"im sorry come here" she said pulling me into a hug by now i was crying

"who are they?" sarah during the hug

"Girls my age and there older sisters who are around 16" i sobbed, she began rubbig my back in small circle trying to calm me down

"do they hit you or touch u in anyway?"

"they hit me" i said lifting up my shirt so she could see the bruises she gasped but kept quitet later we went upsair and fell asleep.

hope u liked it my fanz u have been awesome gonna update the next chapter now :) xx