Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Dylan's POV

This is awful. I quickly ran under the stairs and prepare my gun and put some silencer in it. The whole house is quiet and we are both careful in making niose. What am I into? Fauzia Dranzin Velvet is my wife Astrel Reid, like what the f*ck?

Dahan-dahan akong nag-lakad at nagtatago sa mga dingding ng bahay, ng masagi ko yung flower vase "Shit!" Mabuti nalang at nasalo ko, phew!

Ilang sandali pa ay hindi ko napansin na may isa pang vase sa likod kaya naman nakagawa ako ng ingay, at sa gulat ko kamuntikan pa akong tamaan ng bala sa *toot* ko. "Are you insane?!" Bwisit kong sigaw.

Alam kong naririnig niya ako. I am now facing the other side of the wall, and I can hear her breathing rapidly and intense. Napasabunot ako sa buhok ko, "this is nonsense... I quit." Ibinaba ko ang baril ko at inilayo ito.

I waited for a few seconds and then I showed myself.

Nakaramdam ako ng malamig na bagay na nakatutok sa aking ulo. "Rise your hand." She said

I immediately followed what she said, and exhale. "Turn around" she commanded, and then I followed her.

I waited for the moment that I will leave this shitty world, but intead of expecting for my death, I felt a warm heavy breathing on my neck. Then she started planting kisses.

I was about to turn to her "Stay still!" I followed her. Bossy wife.

Patuloy parin ang paghalik niya sa leeg ko, at ng hindi ko na mapigilan humarap na ako sa kaniya, "I said sta-" hindi ko na siya pinatapos at sinunggaban siya ng halik.

I slowly grab the gun from her and placed it on the table, I waited for her response pero mukhang nasa cloud nine narin ang asawa ko. I smirked.

I grab her from her butt, lifted and lean her on the wall.

3rd person's POV

Dylan carried Astrel, making their way inside their bedroom. "Ouch!" Astrel reacted when she accidentally bumped her head from the wall. They giggle from what just have happened, and then go back again from what they're doing.

The kiss goes deeper and more intense as they reached the bed, Dylan aggresively removed Astrel's dress by pulling it hard leaving the dress scattered on the floor.

Both of them misses this moment as married couple, and apparently the situation is quite hard.

Astrel moaned as Dylan started planting kisses on her neck. She too removed Dylan's clothes and leaving it scattered on the floor.

The whole room was filled with moans and love, and they both know that it can be the last time that they will do it?

One morning

Astrel's POV

The sun is not yet rising when I woke up from a beautiful dream, or perhaps one of my treasured memories to keep. Dahan-dahan akong tumayo sa kama at nagingat na hindi magising si Dylan. Shit, ang gwapo talaga ng asawa ko. Sabagay, maganda naman ako kaya bagay kaming dalawa.

I walked towards the room's balcony and feel the fresh air and the chirping of the birds from the neighbor's house.

Sana ganito nalang palagi, but I know it is impossible. Na gigising ako sa umaga at maghahanda ng breakfast, but soon you'll stop doing it. That we won't have to keep secrets anymore. And that is the worsest situation in our life.

Tumingin muli ako kay Dylan na mahimbing na natutulog. My decision is final, I cleaned myself first and packed all my things. I smiled when I saw the picture of me and Dylan during our wedding. It may not be the biggest wedding of the world, but it was the biggest moment of mt life.

The vow that we made in minutes, will forever last for lifetime. And now I am breaking that promise, because of our condition. Napailing nalang ako, kailangan ko itong gawin para sa amin.

After I finished packing I made a breakfast for Dylan ofcourse with a cup coffee with too much creamer his favorite. Inihatid mo iyon sa kwarto at nagiwan ng sulat.

'MEET ME AT THE VARNES HALL, I WANT TO FILE AN ANNULMENT'

Natawa nalang ako, na kahit gusto mo man ng divorce wala namang divorce dito sa bansa. Haynako.

I carefuly kissed him on his forehead, and to ny succed he didn't woke up. Papalabas na ako ng bahay at dala-dala ko na ang mga gamit ko. Well, mga baril at mga iba't ibang kagamitan lang sa group. I wanted to have my things at home and I prefer leaving it.

"Goodbye Mr. Reid" I bid and drove the motor fast. Hindi ko namalayan na may tumutulong luha na pala sa mga mata ko. "F*ck!" Wala na akong makita sa kalsada.

Dylan's POV

Anong gusto ko mang pigilan siya ay hindi ko rin kaya, dahil alam ko na kahit saang anggulo namin titignan ay kailangan parin namin maghiwalay.

She even bothered preparing some breakfast... Astrel...Astrel...Astrel... her name keeps on echoing inside my head. Tumayo ako at sumilip sa bintana ng balkonahe, pinagmamasdan ko siyang sumakay at umalis papalayo sa akin. Nasapak ko ang dingding, hindi ko na mapigilan yung nararamdaman kong inis dahil wala akong magawa, lungkot dahil siya na mahal ko ay kailangan pang humantong sa ganito at saya dahil alam kong hindi na kami mahihirapan.

"B*llshit!" I exclaimed in anger.

Nababakla ako sa itsura ko ngayon, umiiyak at nagmumukmok dahil sa nangyayari ngayon. I wander my eyes over the place ng makita ko ang isang letter sa tray, and she wrote it behind our wedding picture.

"You're such a crazy girl." I whispered.

Our wedding... ewan ko ba kung ano, at bakit? Pero bigla akong nakaramdam ng lakas ng loob. Maybe because she's not worth losing for, and I can't choose my job over her.

I'm sorry... dahil ngayon gawain ko na bilang asawa ang gagawin ko. Both of us focuses on our job too much that we forgot that we also have commitments to each other.

At hindi ako ang klase ng lalake na walang isang salita.