A little bit of everything

"Call me when you get there,sweetie." mom whispered hugging me tight. "sure,mom." I said a little bit out of breath. Yes, I am leaving the city where I have lived my whole life and move to California, San Francisco to be exact. I had been accepted to my dream university, Academy of Art University. Never had I been away from mom that now I felt so sad and nervous to start my new life as an independent university girl.
"Bye mom dad. love you both."I said forcing a lump down my throat. Damn, this was sad.
"We love you too baby." they both replied and i hopped up on the plane. I was very lucky to be raised by rich parents, I got to fly in Suites Class with the most luxurious services. I was really impressed by what i saw inside. Wow. I lied down on my bed and started reading my favorite book, Paper Town. After a couple of hours, I decided to go to bathroom before landing.
"Ouchhhh" I cried a little.
"I am so sorry, miss. I didn't see you coming my way. my bad." the man who just bumped into me apologized as he helped me get up and picked up my make-up bag on the floor. Wow, he looked so good with his blonde hair slicked back and pretty brown eyes. But he wasn't that tall or may be not for me because I was tall for girl, 5'10".
"It's okay." I mumbled weakly after a few seconds of scanning him.
"Oh I am Dean. Nice to meet you, young lady." he put out his hand which i took it nicely.
"Like wise and I am Carl, grown man." I teased him.
"Nice one, Carl. Hope to meet you soon again." he smirked and left.
I was caught up in his smile I almost forgot to go inside the ladies' room. A bit of exaggeration but he sure is a boy every girl would die to hang out with. By the way, have I tell you about my love life? Yes, I have a very unfortunate love life. I never lasted a month with either of my exes and most guys i fell for are either taken or did not even know i exist. No, I wasn't that of a bad looking person. Instead, I have a pretty figure, flawless skin and not-so-bad face. Most people think I am a model because of my height and curves. I am a size 2. I wasn't very sad that I didn't have a good love life and didn't regret any of my past relationships. I had been in relationship with 3 boys during my middle school and high-school and they made me realize that boys are jerk. Ok, enough with my so called love life and back to reality.

End of chapter one. Just like the chapter title, it is about everything but not in brief; a little bit of everything. Hope you enjoyed.