Sean?

•marks pov•
I looked over the menu and decided upon a sandwich. Wiishu came back and poured us two cups of coffee, but the tension only grew as I tried to work up my courage and brake the silence. I sighed and finally spoke.
"Jack?" He set down his coffee and looked up at me.
"Yeah? What's wrong?" He asked as he noticed my strange tone.
"It's nothing it's just that... I wanted to talk about yesterday..." It became more and more difficult to get the words out but still, it felt as though they would all spew at once.
"You did good Mark, don't worry about it!" He smiled trying to bring up my spirits.
"I-it's not that Jack..." I stuttered "I wanted to talk about what happened, you know... Between us..." Jacks smile faded as he processed what I was saying.
"Mar-"
"S-stop, just stop." I cut him off, fearing the rejection I knew was coming. "I shouldn't have mentioned it. I-it's just that I felt something Jack! How could you call that nothing!" My voice became loud enough to attract the faces of people in the booths around us. "I-I'm sorry... It's just that I can't call that nothing Jack." I spoke, my tone now hushed.
"Sean." He said once I calmed down.
"What?"
"It's my name. My real one."

Two BS chapters in one day, your welcome. No but seriously, please give me some feedback guys I've never written a fix this long and I'm don't my best.