The Box Was Never Empty

Choi Jun Hong was a victim of mental and physical abuse. But he did not know that.

Jun Hong had a secret, unfortunately, everybody knew it, but him.

Bang Yong Guk was a notorious killer. He killed for pleasure. Nobody knew that but him and his family of murderers.

Choi Jun Hong was a victim of mental and physical abuse. But he did not know that.

Jun Hong had a secret, unfortunately, everybody knew it, but him.

Bang Yong Guk was a notorious killer. He killed for pleasure. Nobody knew that but him and his family of murderers.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Genre(s): Murder||Mystery||Horror||Gore||Angst||Drama

Warnings: Gore scenes. Deaths, Original Characters, too many mysteries.

Fandom/s in this story: B.A.P (main) EXO (Supporter) EXO appears at chapter twenty-eight. Though they play as supporting characters, they play big roles here.

Note: The author's Mother language is Mandarin thus, not an English speaker at all. Plus, only 12 year old so don't expect deep words.

Note: Starting from Chapter Three, you will read a 1st POv which is in present tense. The 3rd POV is in past tense. This is very confusing, I know. But as the story unfolds its mysteries (yes, mysteries. This story revolves around mysteries. It's like it cannot breathe without them), you will soon understand why I did that.

It happened a long time ago. Ten years, to be exact. And they thought he would never appear again.

Until a big box came, the same box that Jun Hong wanted to have ten years ago.

But ten years ago, the box was empty. That was before. As Jun Hong met Yong Guk again, he would know what was the real purpose of the box and why was it empty.

“Don't worry Jun Hong, someday, you will see, the box was never empty.”

It has been bugging me that this story was plagiarized for two times already so I decided to post my story here. I don't like it whenever people try to steal my story. If you have seen a story just exactly as this, report it to me immediately. Thank you.