Chapter One: Home Sweet Home

Chapter One

Choi Jun Hong tried to escape but he was hit by a running truck. He died, period.

(Bang Yong Guk laughed as he watched Jun Hong running away from him but then died)

Choi Jun Hong tried to escape but he was stabbed. Where, he did not know. He died, period.

(Bang Yong Guk shook his head as he stared at the dying boy. Poor dying boy)

Choi Jun Hong tried to escape but he was split into half and died, period.

(The man wondered if Jun Hong was still alive then. If Jun Hong was watching in horror his other half, twitching, dying)

Choi Jun Hong tried to escape but Yong Guk plucked out his eyeballs. He died, period.

(Damn, Yong Guk had some cleaning job to do again)

Choi Jun Hong tried to escape but....

Bang Yong Guk tried to run after Jun Hong but the latter was faster. He did not see him ever since.

(Jun Hong wondered why Yong Guk never tried to run after him again)

Bang Yong Guk tried to stab Jun Hong but the boy pushed him. Yong Guk stabbed himself instead.

(Jun Hong watched in wonder how did it happen. He waited for Yong Guk to beg for his life but the older man was too proud to do so. Damn that fucking pride)

Bang Yong Guk tried to kill Jun Hong by splitting him into half but unfortunately, his brother did not let him and split him into half instead.

(Jun Hong could not comprehend what happened. He did not know if he was going to say thank you to the man who saved him or to run away. Who knows, this guy might kill him too)

Bang Yong Guk tried to kill Jun Hong by plucking out the boy's eyeballs first but Jun Hong did not let him.

The boy plucked out his eyes instead.

(Shit! He had enough! He would kill anyone who would try to kill him!)

Choi Jun Hong, aged seventeen, gasped for air. He hold his throat, as though that would help him to breathe properly.

It was already Eight in the morning. The only thing that was willing to welcome him was Mister Sunshine. Other than that, nobody. Anyway, he never cared about it so why would he feel sad?

The only thing he cared about right now was himself, his breathing.

He needed to breathe.

His hands automatically grabbed the knob and hurriedly went to the kitchen.

It was all right for him to make some noises since his parents were still not home at this time.

He bet they had spent their night at casino house again and slept somewhere near that casino house.

When his throat felt the cool water, streaming down inside his body, circulating with his other God knows what systems, he felt suddenly relieved, as though nothing happened.

He sat down and became motionless for a moment.

He did not know if he should laugh at his action or be scared.

But then again, he was already tired of being scared.

Unfortunately, he was still scared.

He could not stand up for his rights.

He never opened his mouth to say what was on his mind.

At least, he knew how to pretend not to be afraid.