chapter one

Nadines Pov. Today was the first day of school and im excited to see my friends haileigh and allison got boyfriends this summer and i know haileighs its collin hes the same grade as me. I semi know allisons hes my sisters friend trevor shannon hes a senior. After i get ready for school in a pair of leggings with jewels and a white spagetti strap with a pink jean jacket on top i out my black boots on and go eat breakfast. I have to ride. The bus because my older sisiter dorthy wont take me. *TIME SKIP* once i get to school i got to the corner where callie allison kylee and haileigh are standing in and catch the end of the conversation. Something about a fat guy singing dont know but there making a comotion. Every one is looking our way when i catch the sight of a gourgeous hunk of sexyness but hes with stephanie berry ugg shes such a bitch i hate her. He has dirty blonde and green eyes and a lip ring and a beanie on hes so hot. Next thing i know allison comes up behind me and says "who's the hotty." "You have a boyfriend" i reply. "I can look but no touching" she tells me back. Then walks away cause the bell rang off to my first class. *time skip* right now im going to lunch. I have second lunch shift and am sitting with my sister and i notice beanie boy is in thslis lunch period. Thats what i call him now beanue boy scince i dont know his name. Hes hanging out by himself hmmmm. After i finish my lunch im read my book its about a bad boy but my mind drifted on to beanie boy. Maybe hes a bad boy ohhh that'd be sexy. Then the bell rings and i finish my 3rd period now its talon time and I dont have to be refered so i go to the cafeteria allison haileigh and kylee are already there and we hang out for that time just talking about stuff about kylees book about haileigh and collin its so cute. Haileigh is so cute and tiny. Then the bell rings last hour of my blue day finally. *TIME SKIP* after that i rode the bus home andate dinner read a little and went to bed. Love yall this is about my friend cause shes writing one about me band geeks check it out. I thought this was funny so i added it :-)