1chapter 3

Nadines pov. So its lunch and luke walks up to me and we ralk he asks me to come to a bonfire this weekend and told me to invite all my friends and there friends and so on so im pretty exited i mean he asked me to go to the bonfire ME!!!!! Not stephanie YES!!!!!!SCORE!im so happy im mentally doing a happy dance. I must of had a weird look on my face cause allison walked up to me and said" whats wrong with your face" "nothing im just excited" i replied "ok well quit its scary" "whatever" after that i finished the day with american history mr.garner is funny as fuck hes just like allison sarcastic laid back mean etc. Then i rode the bus home scince its monday i had nothing to do so i red on wattpad i was reading when i got a message from unknown. (Me bold other italics) hey. Hey?whos this? This is luke how are u. How did you get my # and i fine u? I got it from kylee after school and im good what are you up to. Nothing just hanging.what do you need? Nothing i just wanted to talk to my friend listen i got to go do chores talk l8er. Goodbye. Night c u tomorrow. By bae. (End of convo) oh my god he called me bae i dont know to be happy or upset he called me poop. Im so happy right now but also extremly tired so its time for bed after i told my parents good night i went to bed and dreapt of amazing dreams of luke. *there you go my bitches enjoy*