Chapter One: The "Talk"

{Warning: I was a little... "in the mood" when I wrote this, if you will. ohgodrobbie I'm writing this because of you so enjoy😅}
Third Person POV:
Charming let him in, with open arms. He too, was in a moment of weakness, over losing his daughter. Worst of all, there was nothing that either could do. They were both unuseful. Snow had been gone for days grieving with Regina and Henry. The two men sat in silence, until Killian finally spoke up. "Aye mate, we need to ta--," he said as the miserable prince came up and kissed him. Then, in shock, Killian asked, "What in the blood--," when he was interrupted by another kiss. This secondary kiss had sparked a small part in both the men, making them lust for each other. The third kiss, this time, actually came from Killian (Hook). Then there was a fourth, and a fifth, and then there were so many, it was impossible to count them all. They moved from the living room to the makeshift bedroom of the Charmings. David (Charming) grabbed Hook by the coat and tossed him on the bed. "This is my house, you will obey me," said David, slightly smiling while leaning over him. All Hook could do was say, "Yes, mate. Of course,". David acting dominant ripped off Hook's coat, very roughly then leaned him up. "I'm not your mate! Call me... daddy and I won't punish you as much," said David who then threw the pirate's head back on to the soft bed. They both pulled off their shirts, revealing their masculine bodies. Killian spoke up, "You look so much better than me,". All David could do was laugh then cockily say, "I know, because I'm an actual man. And I'll show you how a real man fucks someone like you, weak,". Then the real stuff happened... (in Chapter Two😉)