Chapter 2

I woke up to go for a walk before summer and Tyron woke up. I grabbed my shoes and put them on and walked out the room. I went to go get a snake bc I was staving I grabbed an apple and left. It was like at least 6 in the morning. I was walking to this park I loved to go to. I sat right in the spot I always sit in to see the sun set.

I was sitting there looking at my hair when I saw the most Beautiful Thing ever the sun set I love seeing it it's so beautiful the pinkish red sun was amazing. I remember me and my sister seeing this every day it reminds us about mom of how Beautiful she is and the sun is.

After the sun was set I had to hurry and get home so I got up and started walking. When I got half way to the house I saw some thing it was in the ally trying to get in the garbage. It was a puppy a Rottweiler it was so cute.

"hey lil fella u lost." First it looked at me then went to run away but I caught it. It stared to cry "shhhhh it's ok I won't hurt u." I looked to see if it was a girl or boy and it was a boy. " I'll name u teddy, come on I'll take u home with me.

When I got home I made sure Tyron or summer wasn't woke and they weren't. I ran to the kitchen to gab 3 pieces of chicken from dinner yesterday. Then I ran up stairs to give it to teddy.

After he ate I put him on my bed and we layed down together and he fell asleep. I heard some one walking to my door so without waking teddy up I put him in my bathroom. "Wake up u peace of shit, get all your stuff bc your leaving." Summer said not knowing I was already up and walk to my closet and yanking everything out. "why where am I going." I asked scared of where I was going. "Your going to an orphanage, I don't want an ugly, pathetic, worthless, piece of shit at my house."

"I also heard u slept with my man yesterday." She said taking out a knife in her pocket. "no he rapped me ...... I swear please .......don't hurt me I tried to ......call u but ......u were gone please." I said pausing and backing up at the same time.

" shut up u whore he told me u were gonna say that." Before she did anything I heard teddy I was prying in my head she wouldn't hear him and she didn't thank god.Then summer took my arm and sliced it. While I was crying she went to get both belts and started hitting me with it. While she was hitting me with the belts she was calling me names after every hit.

"BITCH
WHORE
ASSHOLE
PIECE OF SHIT
WORTHLESS
PATHETIC
DONT EVER COME HERE AGAIN NOW GET TO PACKING U WORTHLESS BITCH."

When she left I went straight to the bathroom before I loose anymore blood. I took a show to wash the cut. "I.....wish ......mommy.......and......Dady.......was .......here" I said as I sat in the shower while crying.

I got out and raped my cut up like my mom would do when my sister got a cut from fights at school.  after that I went to get teddy out the cabinet I held him in my arms as tight as possible and rubbed him. "You are coming with me and I will never leave u."after about 10 min I started to pack. As I was packing I saw this pic of me, my mom, my dad, and sister. This was the most Beautiful picture ever. I love that time.

"Get your pathetic ass down here so you can get out of my life, if you don't hurry up I will cut you again you pathetic  bitch."  My sister yeld. After I got done I grabbed my purse my mom gave me and put teddy in it. I went downstairs and saw Tyron I wanted to run but he caught me.

"This is our last time together and summer won't be back in like 5 min that's all the time I need with u." I dropped my purse as he pulled me to the couch I tried to get out of his arms but I couldn't he yanked down my panties and pants and started putting his fingers in and out of my private area

I kept punching him but he wasn't budging. He started to pull his pants down then aimed his penis at my entrance right when he was about to put it In me he screamed "ouch, what the fuck was that!"he turned around and hit teddy, teddy flew across the room that gave me a chance to get up. 

I grabbed and put him in my purse. "PEEP!" "PEEP!"  "COME ON U WHORE AND GET IN THE CAR." Summer came right on time I grabbed my stuff and ran as fast as I could out the door and in the car.

"This is gonna be a long ride so shut up and what ever u do don't do anything or I'll pull you out this car and beat u in a ally ." Summer said pulling out the drive way. I put my mouth to the bag " thank you teddy I love u." I whispered in the bag and fell asleep.