Chapter 1

"Wake up u sun of a bitch it's time for u to clean up, actually it's pass that time so u no what to do." My sister said while looking drunk.

"No please don't I'm sorry, I'll do anything to make it up just please don't beat me." Every time I'm late for something my sister has to beat me for it. Even if I'm a second late she will beat me.

"Too late bitch you are going to get a beat down now if you don't lay down I will go to my second belt and beat u with the hard end of both belts."

I didn't want that so I laid down and all I stared to fell was beats on my back then towards my bottom. I was only 7 I was at that age when all I wanted was my parents but they are gone. They died in a car crash. I left out of my thoughts when I felt my rib brake and the door close

It hurted like hell I never felt this before I was crying so loud that my sister threaten to kill me if I didn't shut up.

Ever since my parents died my sister took care of me she loved me we where like sisters that other people wanted to have we loved each other a hole lot. Then her boyfriend came and that's when all of the beating started to happen.
I lost my thoughts as my eyes began to close and everything got dark.

I was woken by a person on top of me. I guess he saw me wake up and started to put his hand on my mouth I started to scream.

"shhhhhhh it's ok it's just me Tyron." He said rubbing on my boobs "ssssmmmhhh-" I was trying to call summer but I felt him take off my pants.

He took his hand off my mouth to take off my pants it gave me a chance to scream summer " SUMMERRRRRR-" I was cut off by a slap on my face. " that's why she isn't here to save u, u peace of shit." That's when I felt a sharp pain in to me I screamed like there wasn't a tomorrow.

He was raping me, he was actually rapping me I kept trying to push him away but a 7 year old couldn't push a buff 20 year old who had tattoos with a man killing people i couldn't do nothing but cry and pray.

After about 30 min of getting raped he finally stopped Bc summer was hear.

"If I ever hear about this from summers mouth your dead got it." I didn't move or say anything then he slapped me "GOT IT" he said a lil loud I shook my head a lil bc I couldn't move then he left. 

I just cried for about 10 min then started singing the song summer would sing to me before her bf came the The course of I got u by Ciara.

" I got your back I got u
I take u to celebrate my life down for u
I'll craw over broken glass
I was dead in the plane
Take the bullet
Take the blows
I'll take anything
Anything anything that u gotta get through
Hey.....hey.....I got u."

That's when I fell asleep.