Chapter 6

Bill's POV

The Pines looked at me after Y/n had left.

"What. Was. That?" Mabel asked, still a little scared.

I sighed. "I guess when she gets angry, her powers go haywire." I said.

"So, she is a demon?" Dipper asked, making aure.

"Seriously? You need more prove than that Pine Tree?" I said.

He rubbed his arm awkwardly, his face red from embarrassment.

"But, why didn't she tell us? Why didn't you tell us? I mean of all people, you would be the one the let the cat out of the bag." Mabel said.

"She didn't tell you because she thought she had a chance of having her first human friends. And I didn't tell you because she threatened me." I mumbled.

I stood up. "Well, I'm going to go after her." I said, making my way to the door.

"We're coming." Ford said. The rest if the Pines nodded.

I sighed, and they followed me into the woods.

Y/n's POV

I had ran off into the dark part of the woods, and I didn't know where I was. But I didn't care. I had ruined my first, and most likely only chance to make a non-monster friends.

I looked at my surroundings and tears rolled down my cheeks.

I found myself surrounded by trees in a tiny clearing. There was a log on the floor, covered in moss.

I had cuts and bruises on my face and arms. I usually would laugh it off, but now, I collapsed crying. I couldn't help it, I had lost my first friends. 

"Why, w-why d-did I h-have to b-be a demon? W-why couldn't I-I be normal?" I whispered to myself, as tears continued to roll down my cheeks. 

I heard a rustling in the bushes, but I didn't care what the source was. I couldn't die, I'm immortal.

Bill's POV

After searching the woods, I finally found a tiny clearing in the darkest part of the woods. I realized it was the the same clearing that Pine Tree, Shooting Star, and I first met Y/n. I looked around, and I found Y/n. 

She was sitting on the floor, her head in her hands. The grass around her was burnt, along with the log she was leaning against.

It hurt me to see her like this. I waved down the Pines.

"Ok. I found her, but I think I should talk to her." I said.

"Why? So you can hurt her more? If you don't know, you're actually the reason she got mad." Stan said.

"No, because if she randomly bursts into flames, you won't burn to death." I said.

'And because I want to make her feel better." I thought to myself.

I walked into the clearing, and Y/n took no notice of me. 

I awkward sat down next to her.

"Uh, hey Y/n," I said quietly.

She looked up from her hands, I got to say, she looked bad.

Here eyes were puffy and red from crying. Instead of normal tears, she had LAVA, running down her cheeks.

"What do you want?" She snapped.

I flinched. "I, well, uh," I started, but ended up hugging her.

She put her arms around me and her head rested on my chest.

"This is all my fault," She mumbled, looking at me.

I wiped the tears from her face.

"No it's not, your emotions made your powers go haywire." I said.

"Yeah, but, the Pines must think I'm a monster." She said.

"No they don't. In fact, they came looking for you too." I said, pointing to the bushes the family emerged from.

"Sorry I overreacted." Y/n mumbled.

"What? No! That was awesome! Your like the coolest person I've ever met!" Mabel exclaimed, hugging her.

Y/n hugged Mabel back.

"Come on, let's get back to the shack." Ford said.

We all got up and made our way to the shack.

"Oh, Y/n. We don't think you're a monster, and we'll never think that." Dipper said.

Y/n smiled and hugged everyone, including me.

I looked away to hide my blush.

"Hey, Bill, whatcha looking at?" Y/n asked.

"At the trees." I answered.

She raised her eyebrow. "Ok," she said.

Soon enough, we found the shack.

"Hey, want to have another sleepover?" Mabel asked.

"Yeah!" Y/n exclaimed, dragging Mabel upstairs.

God, I love this girl.