This is the day I had first met the person who would change my life forever.

My name is Victoria I am almost 18 and I live in Ferndale, California the most beautiful place I have ever seen. I was walking out the door of my house and down the street to the shop to get some supplies, that was when I saw him a beautiful stranger wearing a black leather jacket. As I  walked passed he smiled and said "Hey my name's Andy what's yours" so I replied "Hi, I'm Victoria, nice to meet you Andy" and that was the first time I was sure that he was the person who would change my life forever. Ever since that day I haven't been able to get him out of my head his face , his nice smile and his kind eyes was all that was on my mind.

The next day I was going out with my mates to a rock fest. I was searching through my closet to find something decent to wear. I see my favourite black shirt and a pair of black jeans that fit me nicely. I fixed my jet black hair into the perfect side fringe and put on my favourite black boots and leather jacket,I looked out my window and there were my mates sitting in a jet black 1969 mustang so I quickly ran down the stairs but when I got to the door I noticed something strange someone was sitting on a black motor bike but i couldn't see his face so thinking it was nothing I shut the door and got in the car,  everyone was passing a bottle of Jack Daniels around in the car.  When we got to the concert I looked around and then a bike pulled up next to me I had recognized the bike from yesterday, it was Andy. My heart was racing, I felt like I was going to faint in his arms but I kept my cool and talked to him. I completely forgot about my friends and the concert I was completely focused on him he was just so strikingly handsome. As the night continued I found out a lot about him, he is just so amazing when he told me he was in a band and told me that they had a gig coming up I knew I just had to go. That night I was just so caught up in talking to Andy that I didn't realize how drunk I was, so I told him that i needed to go home to sleep off the alcohol and he offered me a ride home on his triumph and me being very drunk and unable to drive anywhere i told my mates I was going home with Andy and then I left. When we got back to my place i was too drunk to walk so Andy carried me in and put me to bed,I asked him to stay until I fell asleep because I didn't feel safe enough but I had a strange feeling about him, I felt like he was hiding something and I plan to find out what it is.

After the concert all I could think about was Andy what he could be hiding from me.I kept thinking of different things that he could be hiding like did he have a girlfriend that he didn't tell me about? Was he a killer who changed his name and face to fool me? Or is he a dark creature of the night waiting in the shadows to bite me? Whatever he is hiding I'm sure I'll find out the truth eventually. One day I was walking home from school and I saw my best friend who had just moved to Ferndale his name was Kyle Flanagan, he worked at a restaurant as a waiter so I walked into the restaurant where he worked and ordered something for afternoon tea and asked for Kyle to serve me personally, I mean he's my best friend but I haven't seen him in so long. I went and sat down at a table by the door when i looked up there he was looking down at me. I looked up at him and asked " Do you remember me", he replied " Of course i do how could I forget my best friend". I asked him "what time do you get off work" and he said " Around 6:30 why's that? I said it was because I wanted to hang out with him like we did when we lived in New Zealand. So I quickly ran home to get changed in to something suitable for walking around in I found my black hoodie with my favourite Guns n Roses t-shirt with a nice black skirt with a belt and a nice pair of black boots to go with it. I walked down the street to go see Kyle and that's when I saw Andy walking towards me like he was about to tell me something but then Kyle walked between us so that we could go for our walk to Fireman's park because Kyle said it looks beautiful this time of night so we took a nice walk through Fireman's park and that's when I knew that Kyle was right it looked absolutely amazing out here as we walked all I could think about was Andy and what he going to tell me that was so important he looked really worried though so maybe I should call him up about it later, right now I'm just going to enjoy walking around with Kyle in the moonlight. We stopped by an old creek where the moonlight was so clear to see, that's when I spotted it I saw Kyle looking at me so I looked at him back and that's when he leaned to kiss me so I leaned in too, it was my first kiss and I would never forget it but I had to face the facts, I liked Andy and I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him. After that kiss between Kyle and I things got a little awkward between us everyone kept wondering what was going on but we never told anyone about that night that me and Kyle shared together, all I knew was that I had to tell Andy what happened and fast. I ran as fast as I could to his house but when I got there the door was open so I walked in only to find Andy in bed with another woman so as I started to cry I ran out the door without a sound and I ran straight to Kyle who I knew cared about me and my feelings. I told Kyle what happened and he hugged me and didn't let me go until I'd stopped crying this would be the second moment we shared together, I was feeling vulnerable and I needed comfort from Kyle who then kissed me again but this time it was more than just a kiss it was passionate and full of love towards me, that night Kyle and I slept together but it was like the feelings between us were mutual so we started dating. We spent most of our time together we went for walks through fireman's park where we shared our first kiss.