Valley Of The dead

Shane and I walked to the house where Andy and I had lived for almost a month. When Shane and I got there we walked inside only to find no one was there, when we walked upstairs there was blood everywhere like someone had been killed and we saw a bloody hand print on the window cile. He must've jumped out the window and ran, luckily for me I could catch the scent of blood so that I could see which way he ran.

Its about a 1-2 day walk through the woods to the Valley of the dead so We walked back through the forest so that Shane could  follow the scent. He caught the scent and said that he had headed North. "Hes going through the Valley of the dead where vampires throw away the people that they have drained blood out of " Shane said. When I looked around and saw a lot of blood but no corpses or skeletons "What happens to the dead people" I asked just then we heard a strange noise I guess we were about to find out what those people turned into. We saw a swarm of them, ghouls.  There were too many for us to take on by our selves. I asked Shane to transform and howl so that his pack could locate us and help us fight these ghouls. A few seconds later they arrived, it was a total blood bath but we won the battle. Shane's pack had agreed to help us track down Andy and Kyle so that we could kill Andy and see if Kyle is still alive. I secretly hoped he was, I don't know what i'd do if he wasn't he's been my best friend since I first started school.