chapter 7

900 READS WTF THATS A LOT FOR ME THANK YOU GUYS (also sorry, over the past few months I've been in psychiatric hospitals but I'm back)

Tyler's POV

The sun physically burned my eyes when I opened them at 2 pm.

2 pm!

I frantically sat up, searching around, realizing I was in Troye's apartment, but he was right here with my when I fell asleep last night, and the apartment is filled with dead silence. I felt anxiety pooling in my chest, my breath quickening and my heart began pounding furiously. I gripped at the bed sheets and tried to calm myself down.

Maybe he's here, or out shopping, or maybe he decided to leave me just like everyone else.

But why would he leave me in his own apartment?

"Troye!" I called out. Still nothing. Just me and the dead silence again.

"Troye? Are you here?" Still no answer. Why does this feel so wrong? He probably regrets us becoming official, or wants me for sex like James did, and he'll throw me out afterward. I begun to cry, hard. My heart rate skyrocketed and I tried to breath deeply, but I couldn't suck in enough oxygen, so I sunk to the floor and let my thoughts run wild and let myself hyperventilate because I'd rather go unconscious than be conscious with my pain. I knew this would happen. I knew Troye wouldn't want me. Why would he? Why would anyone? What's the point anymore? Maybe I should stop existing, lord knows I'll be better off gone anyway. Everything started to go black, maybe I'm dying.

...

"Tyler!" A voice yelled. I was too out of it to fully concentrate on who's voice it was, or what they wanted. I was being pulled into someone's arms, refusing to look up or inhale breath as my chest was beginning to burn with lack of oxygen and panic. I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't, tried to speak but I couldn't do that either. My face felt tight, and I knew someone was holding me but I was too numb to feel them.

"Baby it's me, breath please," the voice commanded in my ear. But the spin was too fast and the words were too low for my ears to pick up. But I recognized that voice.

Troye's voice.

I still lay there, feeling the world come back to me, as well as my breathing. I gasped in air once I was fully conscious, surprising Troye in the same moment. I opened my eyes slowly, finding myself staring into a beautiful broken angel's face. It felt like I died and went to heaven, but it didn't seem to matter anymore where I was. Just as long as he was there with me.

"What the hell was that? I leave for all of two seconds and come back to find you having... Shit I don't know Ty, a heart attack," Troye tried to calm himself down, tears falling down his face and onto me. He must've read the shock in my face at the tone of his words, because he begun to backtrack quickly.

"I'm not mad just... When you told me what happened when we first met, I'm scared something bad will happen and you'll really be gone for good... And I... I just... I don't mean to be short with you please love don't think I'm angry. I just don't know what I would do if I really lost you," he softly explained. I wiped his tears and wiped mine, attempting to sit up but too light-headed to yet.

"Please don't cry... Just please know this will happen, and it's not your fault, you deserve someone emotionally stable, better," I said. I tried to laugh it off like it was a joke but it wasn't, it ached that he stayed with someone like me when he should know he deserves someone more put together. He sighs.

"Tyler," he shakes his head and runs his hand through his hair. "I don't want better. There is no "better". You're all I want now." I stared at him with loving adoration, pulling his lips down to mine.

"Breakfast?"

...

this is so short I'm sorry, I'm just not used to getting back to writing again ahah. plus I wanted this chapter to by just by itself, explaining Tyler's trauma. stay lovely c: