We're mates

*Flash back*

Sheila walked to her 1st grade classroom with her kitty cat backpack with a smile on her face. It was her first day of 1st grade. She got to the playground and noticed a boy staring at her. "Hi! Want to be my friend?" Sheila asked the boy. He smiled and said, " Yeah!" The boy had dark brown hair and hazelnut eyes. He wore baggy shorts and a shirt that said Awesome on it. Sheila thought he was kinda cute. "What's your name?" Sheila asked the boy. "My name's Chris!" The boy said sweetly. "Im Sheila." Sheila told chris. They both smiled at each other. "Hey!" A rough voice said. They both turned to see a tall third grader standing in front of them. "Give me your backpack." He snapped at Sheila. "No!" Sheila said trying to act tough. But on the inside she was scared. The boy had jet black hair and grey eyes. He wore blue jeans and a black t-shirt. He snatched Sheilas bag and pushed her to the floor. Sheila started to cry. No one seemed to notice what was going on. "Give that back to her!" Chris said in a tough voice. "Or else what shorty!" Said the boy. Chris jumped on his back and the boy lost his balance and fell to the floor. He started to cry and ran away. Chris got up and handed Sheila her backpack. " Thank you." Sheila said to Chris. He nodded and held his hand out to help her up. As soon as she touched him, she felt electricity run through her body. She had a warm tingling feeling inside her. Sheilas mom had always told her she would know who her mate was. Sheila was a werewolf. She had a mate. Her mother said she would find her mate when she was older. But she knew in an instant that she and Chris were mates.

*End of flashback*

Authors note
I know it's short but i worked hard.
This is all a flashback. In the next chapter u will see where Sheila is now.
That's all for now. I need a donut.
I love u all♡
Bu-bye! :-)