Chapter 1

Chloe's POV

I woke up to hearing shouting in the hallway,like usual.I peeked around my door to see Demi and Clara having a screaming match.Clara and Demi hate each other and they always have fights.Demi isn't nice to me she calls me an ugly wimp so I stay out of her way but Clara is like my older sister.I'm just dreading the time when she leaves since shes currently 17 so she'll soon be moving out.I saw Alisha (one of the care-workers) run up to them and stop them from ripping each other apart.She then shouted,"everyone get into the hall now!"We all quickly scurried into the tight hallway."We're having some people coming today looking for kids younger than ten so look presentable,"she informed us before letting us retreat back to our rooms.I decided on changing into some grey sweatpants,a plain black vest and my red converse that Clara bought me for my birthday.I rushed over to Clara's room and she opened the door,"can you do my hair?"I asked in the sweetest voice.She nodded and I sat on her bed as she started playing with my hair."This might be your lucky day,eh?"she said and I could tell she was grinning behind me."I guess,"I sigh,"you'll be fine,I promise,"she said.She finished my hair and I looked in the mirror to see she had put it in a messy bun.I thanked her and left.

--Skip To When They Arrive--

Alisha called us all down the stairs and showed us to the 5 teenage boys."Now can all of the older than 10 year olds leave so they can see the younger ones."A few people left and of course I stayed since I'm only 8.One boy that had really blue eyes was looking at me so I just smiled at him."Now I'm going to take these young men into my office so they can make their decisions and if you're chose I'll call you down,"Alisha explained.I went back up the stairs and went into my room.I played with my teddies for a while until my name was called.I started freaking out until the speaker said something again,"Pack you bags before you come down thank you,"it said and I rushed to my suitcase and stuffed in all my clothes and teddies.I stumbled down the stairs while dragging my suitcase to see the same 5 boys and Alisha stood waiting for me."Now,Chloe the boys have already signed everything and I hope you have a good time,"she smiled.Alisha was always nice to me unfortunately she only worked Fridays and Wednesdays.The same boy with blue eyes took my suitcase and we walked out to the car."Hi,I'm Cameron,"a boy with brown hair smiled before lifting me into my car seat.I just smiled until we began to drive.Cameron decided on turning on the radio and 'Worth It'b by Fifth Harmony came on.This was me and Clara's favorite song so I mumbled along to the words hoping no one heard me.Once the song stopped an Asian boy said,"Looks like we've got our self a singer,"I just giggled and started to nod off.

-----

A/N:First chapter,hope you enjoyed I'll update soon

-Jorgie