Chapter 3

Chloe's POV

I woke up with a s slight nudge on my shoulder.As I peeked through my eyes I saw Nash at the end of my bed,"Wake up Princess,"he smiled.I stumbled out of bed with a tight clutch on Scratch in my left hand."Come on,lets go get breakfast,"Nash said before holding my other hand as we walked down the stairs.As we entered the kitchen I saw all the boys sat around the kitchen island either munching on toast or staring down at their phones.I saw an empty seat with a large tower of pancakes soaked in syrup plated up in front.I tapped Nash vigorously pleading for him to notice my tiny fingers indenting into him.When he finally turned around I pointed to the chair and held my arms up hoping he would understand.He finally grabbed me up and set my down the chair.My eyes glimmered as I looked at the feast infront of me.I took grasp of my knife and fork before tucking into the pancakes.Once I had finished Nash told me to go get changed into ANYTHING I wanted.I quickly scurried up the stares and practically pounced into my closet looking for something to wear.In the end I decided on a pale pink skirt which had a ribbon tied around the brim,a white shirt with a bicycle on it,a cute pink bow and a pair of cream dolly shoes which were the perfect fit.I pranced down the stairs like a ballerina until I hopped off the last step.I heard muffles from the living room so I walked in there to see they boys talking to eachother.I sat beside Cam until her put me on his lap."Don't you look like a pretty princess?"he smiled making me giggle slightly."What are we doing today?"I asked quietly."Well your actually starting your new school tomorrow so we're going to go down there and sign a few more papers,unless you want to stay here with Matt and his girlfriend,Gabbie,"Nash asked happily."I want to stay here!"I burst out.School is one of my least favorite places,I uset to get heavily bullied until I refused to go back to school so my social worker gave up and I started home-schooling.Once the boys left me and Matt watched My Little Pony and Spongebob Squarepants for an hour when the doorbell rang.Matt scooted to the door and opened it to reveal a blonde girl,tanned and dark eyes.She was wearing a short white shirt and a puffy skirt slightly like mine but shorter and more flowy,I'm surprised no one saw her bum!Matt finally trailed back into the room with her following close behind.I pulled the blanket closer to me.His girlfriend whispered something in Matt's ear making him say,"Ah,Gabbie this is Chloe,Nash's daughter and Chloe this is Gabbie my girlfriend,"he replied cheerfully.I nodded and turned my head back to the TV not really interested into their conversation about each others weekend.My eyes began to become drowsy so I allowed myself to simply close them and drift off in a nap.

---

A/N:Hope you enjoyed this part sorry I haven't updated in a while! x

-Jorgie