Chapter 2

Nash's POV

We finally found the one,well I found the one.Her name was Chloe,she was 8 and looked adorable.Once we'd signed all the papers she came with us to the car and Cameron lifted her into the car seat while I put her suitcase into the boot.While I was driving Cameron switched on the radio and 'Worth It' by Fifth Harmony came on.At first I thought it was from the song when I heard little murmurs of the lyrics until I noticed Chloe was singing along to the words quietly.Once the song was over Carter said something while made her giggle but I didn't know what he said since I was trying to concentrate on the road.Once we arrived at the house I got out of the car and to the boot to get her suitcase out but Carter was already dragging it along the garden path."Um,Nash little help here,"I heard Matt say.I walked over to him to see Chloe still in her seat sleeping.I sighed and unstrapped her belt before picking her up and carrying her to the house while Matt locked the car.I took her up to her new room and put her on the bed before kissing her forehead.I walked back down the stairs to see the rest of the boy watching TV in the living room."So do you guys like her?"I asked while taking a seat beside Cam."Yeah,although she hasn't really said anything,"Carter choked.We all went on our phones till the door slightly opened.

Chloe's POV

I woke up in my new room and noticed how amazing it was,it had a wall sticker that said 'Little Princess.'I decided I would try find the boys since I couldn't find them upstairs.I trailed down the steps and heard noises and little muffles coming from a room so I peeked inside making sure I didn't fully open the door.I saw all the boys staring down at their phones while the TV was on in the background."Hi hunny,did you have a good nap?"Nash asked smiling at me.I nodded before walking further into the room.Nash patted his lap indicating for me to sit down so I did.I looked around and all the boys were now looking at me.I kinda got frightened and looked down hoping they would stop staring at me."How about we tell you everyone's names?"Nash suggested,breaking the silence.I nodded in response,"Okay so you already know me and cam,that is Carter,Matt and Shawn but tomorrow they'll be a few more boys that I'll tell you about when they come,okay?"Nash smiled and once again I nodded.Nash then told me it was time for bed and took me back up to my room."So what pajamas's do you want to wear?"he asked bringing out 5 different sets of pj's from the walk-in closet.I chose a pair of pj's with shorts and a tank top thingy.The shorts were grey and the top was stripey with white and grey."Ready for bed yet?"Nash asked once I came out of my en' suite from getting changed.I shook my head and rushed over to my suitcase before taking out 'Scratch' my tiny grey cat teddy."Who's this then?"Nash asked while pointing to my small teddy,"Scratch,"I replied in a slightly loud whisper.He nodded and helped me into bed before kissing my forehead and leaving my room.I then fell asleep while hugging Scratch.

_____

A/N:End of chapter two I'll update soon 

-Jorgie x