Chapter 12: Let's Look at Dresses

*SPENCER IS 7 MONTHS PREGNANT AND SHE IS GETTING TIRED OF BEING PREGNANT BUT SHE HAS YET TO PLAN FOR THE WEDDING AND IT IS IN JUST A FEW MONTHS AND SHE HAS HER FIRST BABY SHOWER IN A WEEK*

(Spencer's POV) 

Why can't I find a dress I'm so tired of this I just wish someone else would plan it for me, and to add more to my plate I also have to plan a baby shower but what if I can convince Hanna to do it for me. I call Hanna and she says yes to the baby shower but no to the wedding. So I try to call my mom, hopefully she isn't still mad at me for getting pregnant it's not like I meant to.

"Mommy," I asked my mom with. "Yes my dear." she said in a loving voice which made me think that she wasn't mad at me anymore. "Can you help me plan my wedding? Please I am always tired so it is hard and I am HUGE now." She said yes and I told her that I would still pick out the dress that I wanted.

"Baby! My mom is gonna help us plan the wedding." I yelled out to Toby I would have gotten up but up hurts to walk because my feet are so swollen. He ran into the bedroom where I was sitting and hugged me, "really? This mean that I can help you pick out a dress for the wedding and we have to do much more work for it." I nodded my head and smiled.

(Toby's POV) 

I am so happy that we don't have to spend much time on the wedding and I know what you're thinking 'you can't help her pick out her dress,' but Spencer doesn't believe in superstitions so she doesn't mind if I help her but I won't see it on her until the day of the wedding. For the honeymoon we are going to fiji but she is just going to have to wait.  I want to surprise her so I go back into to the kitchen. For breakfast I make her a pancake and 2 eggs and some orange juice. I have been keeping her off the coffee because she gets too jittery and I don't believe that is okay for the babies. When I walk into the bedroom and hand her the plate with all the food, she has been eating a lot ever since she got pregnant. I mean she is eating for three so why not let her eat what she wants.

"Baby thank you. You didn't have to do this for me I could have gotten up and helped you." Spencer said with a tear of happiness in her eye. Did I mention that her emotions are extremely sensitive right now? "But I know how bad your feet have been hurting you so I decided to make my bride to be a nice big breakfast and my little babies." She smiled and kissed my cheek.

"So I think that I found a dress that I like. I will just have to lose a lot of weight for it," She said looking down at her belly and then eating. " Well I don't think that you need to lose weight for me. I will love you no matter what."

(Spencer's POV)

The dress that I picked out is a short strapless dress that doesn't have very many details but I love it. I think that Toby will love it too.

A/U so my friend is helping me with editing so if you see any changes it will be her but she is almost 9 months and that is very exciting!!! Thanks for reading an it is early I did this at school at school so I might update again today