chapter two

"well ivy, your a trouvaille."

"what is that?"

"something that i discovered by, accident."

i smiled, "well what are you waiting for? introduce me to these adorable kids."

"kids, line up and introduce yourself to ivy. since agatha is gone we will be the one's taking care of you."

the kids soon lined, up and introduced themselves to me. they were so cute, but there was one girl left.

"she came yesterday, climbed up the stairs and entered. she hasn't said anything besides hello, and thank you." jake whispered in my ear, she seemed like an outcast. she reminded me of myself.

i slowly approached her, i bent down and grabbed her soft hand. "hi sweetheart, i'm ivy. whats your name"

"i d-don't have a n-name," she stammered. i quickly glanced at jake, to see him surprised, i took a guess that her parents either didn't want her or had died. 

"then we'll call you rose, do you like that?"

"y-yes, t-thank you."

"of course." she surprised me by hugging me, her beautiful blue eyes looking down scared to look me in the eyes.  i carried her upstairs, and motioned for everyone to join me. jake opened a door for me, it was quite small with two mattresses in the room. we all were a little squished but we managed, we ended up sitting in a circle. but i made rose sit in my lap.

"so who's room is this?" i said looking around. 

"all of our rooms, we share it." jacob, a eight year old boy said his voice wavering. 

"oh"

"well since, agatha is gone we need to plan everything!" i said, trying to make them happy, these kids looked like they hadn't had fun in such a long time. 

"now there are twelve kids, six kids will be with jake most of the time, the other six with me. you all look like you haven't had fun in so long, so the younger girls meaning if you cannot have a bath or brush your teeth by yourself come with me, if your a younger boy go with jake. the older kids, will help me or jake with the laundry or cooking. do you guys understand?" i said, taking a deep breath. 

they all nodded, in unison.

"now who wants to paint, this house?" i asked, smiling.

a/n: i plan to update a chapter, everyday if i can.  i chose ansel elgort, to be jake! i hope you liked this chapter! :) <3 

::

QUESTION OF THE CHAPTER: Who is your favorite character?