Rei The Freak

High School. A place where you learn. A place where you can make friends. Friends that will last you forever. What a joke.

  The person who came up with that idea of high school must have never went. High school is my place to go and get judged. If I am feeling great about myself I will just go to school and then I will feel like crap. It shocks me that people who run this hell are oblivious to what is happening. I use to like school. Back when everyone was nice until around 7th grade when people fall into there true selves. Then the people like me who have never changed change because of everyone else changing. If that makes sense.   

I threw the doors open and strutted my way to my locker. All I was looking at was straight ahead. Nothing was going to bother me this year this was my year. The year before I got out of here. Then I freeze at the sign of an iced coffee coming my way. It splashes all over me and I am mortified. Now everyone was laughing.   

 "Welcome back freak!" I couldn't tell who said it because I had ice and creme in my face. When I could sort of see I ran to the bathroom. I wasn't a freak. Was I? I stared into the mirror of the bathroom. I had curled blonde hair and green eyes. I looked like every girl in every high school movie ever. What about me was any different then them. Oh wait I remember, my personality. Surprisingly people don't like it when you are always sarcastic.   

After I did my best at getting coffee stains out of my shirt I left the bathroom. My locker was 3 lockers down from right in front of the boys bathroom. Oh how I cant wait to smell the boys of the school. I really felt bad for the girl who was right in front of it. The first class I had was Science.

    I walked to class with my head staring at the ground  This time around I wasn't so confident. I heard my phone buzz and reached for it. As my hand pulled off the straps of my bag a large figure bumped into me and my bag fell and papers flew.      

"Nice going dumb-ass " I scolded, until I saw him. He was tall and had long shaggy hair. His eyes brown. So brown I swore I thought they were Chocolate around his pupils. I could get lost in his face if he didn't open his mouth

    "I am so sorry." He bent over in front of me and picked up my papers. He tried his best to frantically sort them nicely  and outstretched them towards me. I took them still not taking my eyes off of his. We just stood there for a second and stared. When I came to I stuttered to say  

  "I-I'm Rei." 

    "Im Drew."  

  "Nice to meet you." I chuckled. The chuckle was not cute. AT ALL. It sounded more like a horse burping.    

"I like you laugh." He let out his on laugh but his was nothing like mine. Unlike mine his was perfectly and showed a boyish charm. "Gotta go." As he walked away I watched him. I watched his backside. Yup, I was in love