Ally The Geek

High school. The hell us teenagers have to indoor. They say it prepares us for real life both academically and socially. I sure as hell hope they are wrong because if the real world is filled with meat head jocks, gross weirdos, stuck up bitches, and horny sluts I think I'll be killing myself.

But yes the first day of junior year. I walked into the doors hoping maybe somethings would change this year. I was wrong. The same people stood at there lockers talking about how amazing there break was. With all the conversations I thought about my own summer break. Staying in all day and playing video games, eating a couple extra bag of chips too many. Does my life suck if i didn't go somewhere great like Hawaii or Iceland?

I trudged to my locker which was directly in front of the boys bathroom. Lucky me, I get to smell musty boys going through puberty after they did god knows what in the bathroom. I unsnapped my bag and pulled out the paper with my classes and locker number on it. I double checked if this was real and I went to the right number. Alas it was and I swung it open and was greeted by a most unpleasant smell. It smelled like someone left a egg sandwich in there for years.

I closed the locker and leaned against it. I looked down at the sheet of paper that had my schedule on it. I had all advanced classes. It wouldn't be to hard but i was disappointed because it would interfere with my video game time. First thing was History.

After walking down the hall I searched around for anyone I knew or even anyone who was new. I didn't have many friends, only one that I still talked to and Drew and I are inseparable Drew was my tall skinny best friend. He was just like me in every way aside from the height and the private areas.

I finally arrived in History and scanned the room. It didn't take me long to see a hunched over guy with his head buried in his elbows. The long hunched back, the shaggy brown hair there was no mistaking him. I sneaked to the back and tickled his sides. He let out a yelp that made the whole class stare. I sunk into my seat. He whispers to me when the attention seemed to fade. 

"Would have been more funny if I was expecting it ,huh?" I giggled but hated myself for it. Anytime I tried to do something spontaneous or different it blew up in my face.  

"So far this year is awesome" I mumbled sarcastically.