Chapter 2

Aubrey's POV

"Aubrey wake up hun! Your going to miss your first day of class!" She yelled

"Ugh I don't wanna gooo" I woke up I looked through my luggage I haven't unpacked yet.

I grabbed my light blue skinny jeans,burgundy shirt, and a demin jacket with white converse.

I walked to the bathroom,brushed my hair and teeth. And finally did my makeup.

I ran downstairs with my phone and backpack. I noticed my mom had left already. There was a lunch on the countertop. I took it and skated to my school.

I walked in and immediately I got dirty looks. I looked at my phone my locker number was 177.

The school has a website were you can look at your schedule and find out your locker and combo.

177....177....177 I said to self.

I found it I put my stuff in. With my binder I walked around trying to find my first class.

I didn't ask anyone because if I did they know I'm the "newbie".

I found my class and there was already kids in the class. As I walked in everyone turned to look at me. As if I did something wrong walking into the class.

"Take a seat in between Cameron and Hayes"she yelled

Well damn someone is in a bitchy mood.

I sat in between the boys.

"Ok class we are going to do a group project since you guys are already in a group of 3 that's going to be your group. You guys are going to put a country and do a timeline" She announced

"We're doing the project at my house" said the one with the brown eyes.

"I don't even know you and you expect me to go to your house?" I told him

"Look you whore were doing the project at my house after school cause I said so kay" he whispered as he pulled my hair.

"Well I can't I have um... Volleyball practice and I can't go" I lied

"Football practice and volleyball practice at the same time" he said

"If you don't arrive I will make you regret it baby" he whispered

"Don't call me that jerk!"

He laughed.

We picked the country China since it had a lot of historical events. The bell rang and I walked to my locker to put the time line away.

"Don't forget to come over after school" He Yelled

I rolled my eyes and walked to my next class. Which was math I really hate math.

~ end of school day~

I quickly grabbed all my stuff and speed walked out of the school.

Once I walked out of school I felt a strong grip on my wrist.

"Fuck" I mumbled

"Where were you going without me" Cameron smirked

"I was going to put my stuff away to go to your house" I smiled

"You don't have to let's go Hayes is waiting in the car" He pulled me to his car.

I called my mom and told her I was going to a friends house to do a project.