Chapter 1

Kelly(POV)

I woke up around 8:30 in the morning , Qri was wrapped up in my arms .. i looked over at the clock 

*getting up*, "Mann.... i have practice in an hour" 

i took a good 20 minute shower , walked into my huge walk in closet grabbing a pair of Nike basketball shorts, my red wizards shirt and put on some socks and my red and black11's , as i came out of the closet , i see Qri turn over and wake up

"GoodMorning ,Baby" she says

"Morning.. you sleep good?" kisses her

"Mhmmm" she smiles , then it quickly turns into a straight face, " You have practice today..?"

" Yeah"

she rolls her eyes .. " Oh is she gonna be there today..?" 

"who is she ..?" saying with a confused look on his face , but knows exactly who she's talking  about.

"The ho.. I mean trainer.."

" Come on now, you know her name , why you acting like that"

" why you sticking up for her, i know she likes you Kel im not stupid .. you probably look at her the same way"

" Oh my... you know what? it's whatever im going to practice i'll see you when i get back" he says as he walks down the stairs and out the door .

Loni(POV)

I was already at practice taping up some of the players in the locker room just before they went onto the court, i wasn't really in the mood today for Kelly to come in here and play mind games with me , i always say im over him but as soon as he comes my way i always break down and feed into his trap . i don't know what it is about him that makes me feel that way *signs*

I finished taping the last person that was in the locker room, i sat down and looked at my phone hearing the door open , i look up and there stands the one and only .... Kelly ... great .

Kelly: how long you been here * walking up to loni*

Loni: since 7 *signs* im tired and really not in the mood today 

Kelly : awwwe * pulls her so she stands up and grabs her waist*

Loni: wifey mention me today? *laughs*

Kelly: *signs* yeah..  

Loni: hmmm

Kelly: * tries to kiss her*

Loni: Nope... your about to be late for practice *puts hand in his face*

Kelly : *kisses her neck* mmm i'll just tell coach , the trainer was taping me up * pulls at the waistband of her sweats*