Eleven

Yo, this is how I imagine Caine to look :P  Mich Hewer is bae!

<><><><><><><><>

It was damn near three o'clock in the morning when Harry was awoken by the sound of persistent knocking on the front door.

"Babe." Harry groaned, cuddling further into Caine's bare chest. "There's someone here."

"I can hear them." Caine mumbled back, wrapping his arm tighter around Harry's body. "If we pretend we're not home maybe they'll leave."

Harry grunted in agreement but the knocking didn't stop, if anything, it got louder.

"Baabe." Harry groaned, "Go tell them to piss off."

"You do it, the sound isn't bothering me." Caine whispered back.

"What if it's a murderer?"

"If it were a murderer, they'd have broken in and murdered us already. Now answer the door or shut up. I'm tired."

Harry slowly climbed out of bed, slipping a pair of track pants on and wandering out of the room. He yawned as he came out of the hallway and into the living room, stretching his back out as he made his way to the front door.

"I'm coming!" He yelled, and the knocking ceased.

Harry sighed as he unlocked the deadlock, pulling the door open a crack, just incase it was a murderer.
It wasn't a murderer, and Harry threw the door open upon discovering that it was Niall stood in the doorstep. He looked absolutely shattered, his skin pale and his lips almost the same shade of blue as his eyes.

"Christ!" Harry breathed, he pulled the small boy into his arms, dragging him into the house and slamming the door shut with his foot

Niall trembled against Harry's body, his body freezing Harry's skin. "I... I w-would have- ha-ve been here soon- sooner but-t I got a bit los- lost." Niall said through chattering teeth.

Harry squeezed him tighter, but Niall's body was much too numb to properly feel it. "What were you thinking? Dad rang me at about eleven asking if you were here- you scared everyone half to death!"

Niall wrapped his arms around Harry, desperate for warmth. "I'm s-sorry."

"It's okay." Harry lay a kiss on the top of Niall's head, "Fuck you're colder than ice, come on I'm running you a bath."

Harry led Niall to the bathroom, wasting no time in running the taps. "Strip." He ordered.

Niall stood shivering, staring at Harry as if he were mad, "I'm fr-freezing! You can't t-tell me that- that bath is ready yet."

"Your clothes are damp, take them off and you can wear my robe."

"Turn around."

Harry rolled his eyes, but turned around, checking on the bath water making sure it wasn't too hot. He confirmed all was up to par, and turned back around, not really paying much mind to the fact he was told he wasn't to look.

Niall was bent over taking his trousers off, and Harry felt his stomach flip at the fact that the fifteen year old's spine looked about ready to burst out of his skin. He turned back away, "My robe is the red one hanging on the door."