The story of the lonely Chimera

I open my eyes having severe headache. A few minutes left but I am still lying on the floor being sleepy and everything messed up in my head. Then I realize I don't know where I am and how I got here. My sleepy mood vanishes immediately as I lean on my elbow to lift my body and examine around.

Here's only a lamp hanging from the ceiling and barely lighting up a small part where I am. Here's nothing specific: old and dusty grey walls, an old table in the corner of the room, a picture on the wall, actually a family portrait but too dusty that there's no way to understand who are on it. I don't see any doors or windows, anything helpful to go out of here. I must be in the basement?!

But who brought me here? The last thing I remember is sitting in the library, reading some stuff and trying to find out what Parrish is and then nothing and I just woke up here in the dark. I gathered all my strength and get up on my legs though I felt like falling down because everything starts to swim before my eyes. I try not to move willing it to end as soon as possible. Finally it goes away in a few seconds. I try not to panic and try to think clearly what I must do next. I want to explore the darkness, maybe there's a door but when I try to move I feel something keeping me from moving. I look at my leg and find out that there's a chain bending my ankle and not letting me go. GREAT!

I try to get rid of the metal chain but it's not that easy as I wish it was.

"Help me!" I yell.

There's no response. My heartbeat starts to accelerate and breathing becomes heavier. What am I supposed to do? Who brought me here? Thousands of questions run through my mind so quickly that I'm not able to concentrate on an exact one.

"Heeeelp!" I cry as loud as my lungs allow me.

Maybe someone will hear my voice and come to help? I try not to lose my hope but let's be honest I don't think anyone is able to hear me from here wherever I am.

"No one will come to help you", a voice came from the darkness.

It was so unexpected that chills run through my spine. Of course I know who it is! That's Theo Raekan, the one who works with the Dread Doctors who create all those chimeras, and he was the very first succeeded chimera as well. He played with all of us, got our trust and helped us a many times but in the end he betrayed all of us.

"Why do u keep me here? Why did u even kidnap me?!'' I try to stay calm but it is difficult when my whole body shivers from fear: I don't know what's going to happen next.

Theo comes out from the dark and stands behind me and I notice sorrow in his brown eyes. I was expecting him to come and... I don't know... maybe make an injection to create another chimera for his pack.

Of course I always wondered how it feels to be powerful like a were-wolf... But I wouldn't like to be one. I love weak and painful my human being and i want to stay human for good but now no one asks my opinion... Maybe i am already a chimera?

"I kidnapped you because I need you..." he says desperately and a bit confused, "You are the only one who understands me or at least I'm sure you will..."

Now I know he doesn't will to kill me or make me Chimera in any case.

"Uh! Theo you know what?!", I decide to tell him what i have in my mind about him but end up yelling "You did help all of us not once or twice... You saved Lydia from bleeding to death, Malia from car accident, found Liam and Hayden... You did a lot of good things! I even thought u were a kind of real hero. I thought our pack needed you and I ended up arguing with Scott asking why the hell he hadn't already accepted u in his pack!"