Future. Toyko ghoul x reader

They say we are what we are
But we don't have to be.
I'm bad behavior but I do it in the best way.
I'll be the watcher of the eternal flame.
I'll be the guard dog of all your fever dreams.

Oooooooh
I am the sand in the bottom half of the hourglass
Oooooooh,
I try to picture me without you but I can't

'Cause we could be immortals, immortals
Just not for long, for long.
And live with me forever now,
You pull the blackout curtains down
Just not for long, for long
--------------------------------------------------
You were awoken by your phone buzzing on the table next to you. You check your phone and you had a new massage. You pushed you self up still having your phone in your hand.

New message. • . • from 'The Future'
Unlock to read!

You peered closer at you phone staring at what it said. 'The fucking future.?' You thought unlocking your phone.

You read the message out loud.

"Hello! You must be confused (Y/n). I am the future. And you have been picked to be in a contest to be god. You are the first. I'll be telling you things from now on."

You thought over in your head if you should reply. You decided against it and through you phone on your bed and got ready for school.

When you were leaving the door, to head off to school, your phone rung.

Future: pop quiz in science. 8 questions
Future: answers
1. D
2. A
3. B
4. C
5. A
6. C
7. Cells
8. The mitochondria is the power house of the cell

'There's no way that he would ever give a science quiz.' You thought walking to the bus stop. As the bus came your phone rang again.

Future: today, trips when going up the bus steps. Watch out.

'No way I would never trip.'

You walked onto the bus and tripped while walking up the steps. You hit the ground landing on a few stones causing them to rip through your skin. You winced at the pain and got up and continued to walk to your seat. When you sat down your phone rang again.

Future: you have to go to the nurse during second period because your knee doesn't stop bleeding. Be careful.

'Shit' You thought and waited for the bus ride to end.

"You okay, (Y/N)? You're bleeding." Your seat partner asked

"Oh, I am? I didn't notice, Rise" You rolled your eyes.

Your phone rang again.

Future: watch out! Rise isn't what she seems. She could be apart of the game.

You laughed at the sentence written on your phone. Rise is weak. She would never do such a thing.

"Hey, (Y/n) can we meet after school. I would like to talk with you."

---------------------------------------------------
CT: I am going to update with ayato really soon.
Also tell me who you want this to be an x reader of. I think juzo would go along well. Since he's kinda a yandere!