Second Intro

Name: Melody Ivy Diamond

Age: 15

Birthday: July 4

Blood Type: AB

Height: 5'7"

Hair Color: Dark Blue

Hair Length: Short

Eye Color: Black

Likes: Ninja stars, daggers, drawing, flirting, fighting, and dark colors. Music and food is bae to her. Anime, technology, and video games.

Dislikes: Sour candy, bright colors, and people messing with her friends/family. She would kill someone over her sister.

Fears: Snakes.

Personality: She's very outgoing. She's a demon whose weapons are daggers and ninja stars. She can summon the dagger or ninja stars from a black mist. She hates almost everything and everyone. She's very annoyed by people until you get to know her but until then she's kinda a bitch.

Past: Growing up life was pretty well being apart of a rich family. Both her parents worked causing them to grow distance leading up to the current battle in custody over the three siblings. The parents divorced but stayed on good terms for their kids.

Hobbies: Loves drawing and fighting.

Sex: Female

Sexuality: Straight

Family: Mother, father, sister, and brother.

Family Description: Mother- Courtney Bowmen is a business woman. She's big on family but barely had time for any of them. She's very kind and caring towards everyone. She'll do anything for the sake of family. She reverted back to her maiden name after the divorce.

Father- Jonathan is a hard time business man. He's also a family man but things didn't work out between them and they divorced. When he's at work he can be a little grumpy if he hasn't slept. He wants to make sure his son and daughters are happy all the time.

Sister- Lindsey is Melody's twin sister. She has gold hair with white eyes. She's the younger twin and has a completely different personality from Melody.

Brother- Bradley is the eldest sibling. He has crimson red hair and eyes. He's older but only by year. Bradley is a huge flirt towards all the girls but if he has a girlfriend he stays loyal to them. He's really over protective to his younger siblings and has his familiar follow them around to protect them.